CHAPTER 4 : Kamaboko Squad

The four then decided to went down from the mountains to take a break. Until they stopped by on a Wisteria House, where it safe enough for the demon slayers to stay in without the demon threat or attack.

The grandma who seems is the head of the mansion lead them to the rooms they were about to stay. At first, Y/n want a room for herself but remembering that there might be more demon slayer who also stays here, she decided to stick together with the boys.

"Where do you want to sleep Y/n?" asked Tanjiro as the four of them see the soft futon being lied down side by side.

There was a long silence in the room until Inosuke jumps into one of the futon with his two thick thigh showing. "THIS IS MY SPOT!"

"Sure Inosuke, sleep wherever you want." Tanjiro answered that made the boar click his tongue.

"Hmm." She never slept together with someone before after a long time, especially with boys.

"I-If Y/n-chan want company, you can sleep beside me." Zenitsu mutters while fiddling his finger nervous.

The (h/c) haired girl look at Zenitsu and was about to answer but Tanjiro smack the thunder boy on the head, "Uhm, bad idea. I guess you should just sleep across us Y/n."

Somehow Tanjiro was saying it with a bit strange tone just now, on the other hand, Y/n just shrugs. "You're right. I've never have company before so I'll be sleeping here while you three over there."

With that, Y/n move her futon to the other side and turn it around, the girl put the soft mattress not too far and place it right up across next to the futon that belongs to the boys on the middle, which are Tanjiro's spot in the end.

The room went quite for a while when the four already lied down on their bed.

"Can't believe we three have broken ribs." Zenitsu muttered.

"Ya know, this knot right here is stings more than my ribs." Inosuke added while showing his big bump on the head because of the water user.

"Sorry." Tanjiro apologize, "Say Inosuke, why you join demon slayer corps in the first place?"

"Hah?"

"You must have a reason right?" asked Zenitsu.

"Well, a member of the demon slayer corps barged into my territory which is my mountain, so I challenge him which one of us is stronger, then I seize his sword." He explains.

'What a beast.' Y/n thought in her head and wanted to focus on her sleep but got distract when the boar head suddenly asked her next.

"And the girl over there, Y/n (wrong name) was it? Why you join the demon slayer corps?"