Shugo Chara 【Ikuto Tsukiyomi】x reader

You are now on a date with your boyfriend, Ikuto. Ikuto is enjoying his vanilla-flavored ice cream. You tried not to look at his ice cream....and failed which Ikuto noticed.

Your POV

I can't help but look in jealousy in Ikuto licking his ice cream! I want ice cream too! Ikuto stopped licking his ice cream and looked at me.

"Do you want to taste it?" he asked.

"Yes!" I shouted in joy. He leaned on me. What is he doing!? How about the ice cream!? He kissed me on my lips, letting me taste some of the ice cream on his lips. I was too shocked to respond to his kiss. He broke the kiss and smirked. He continued licking his ice cream.

"Tch, I want to have the ice cream too, idiot..." I muttered. He heard it and just smiled. (The word "ice cream was mentioned 9x. LOL)

-the other day-

I'm now washing the dishes quietly. Everything was peaceful until..I heard my name being called.

"(f/n)" I heard Ikuto calling my name behind me. I closed the faucet and faced him. My lips met the soft lips of him. I was too suprised to kiss back. He breaks the kiss.

"What's wrong with you today...You always kiss me everywhere and everytime..." I mumbled.

"Nothing...I just want my girlfriend to notice me badly..." he stated with a smile.

"But-" he cuts me off by giving a peck on my lips. He broke the kiss and left the room.

"I'll see you later!" he shouted.

Tch, he always suprise me by kissing me. I'll be planning my revenge on him for doing that. Be ready, Ikuto..

-the next day-

I saw Ikuto sitting on the couch, staring blankly to the air. I took this chance and walked behind him.

"Ikuto!~" I exclaimed cheerfully. He faced me and immediately leaned to kiss me. His lips was on mine. I failed! He lets go of the kiss and smirked at me.

"You were too late, (f/n)..." he stated. He pulled me to the couch. We are now lying on the couch. He is now under me. He held my waist to hug me.

"Tch, I hate you so much..." I muttered, burying my face to his chest while hugging him back. He only just chuckled at my statement. I took this chance and kissed him on his lips. MISSION SUCCESS! He kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

______________________________________________________________
I remembered the song "Kiss Kiss Kiss" by SHINee when writing this..I was like "Kiss kiss kiss donna toki mo!". I am not a fan of K-pop....I just know the song..Anyways, thank you for reading!~