Kuroko no Basuke 【Kuroko Tetsuya】 x reader

I dedicate this to my Kuroko-loving friend:otaku_XD
_________________________________________________________
You are now.......uh............um....STUDYING! with your blue phantom boyfriend, Kuroko Tetsuya.He is with you in your house helping you study..........but...you look like you're sleeping instead of studying.........So.....you're not studying with him...

Kuroko's POV
I noticed (f/n) is sleeping already...'Well she studied hard anyways..' I stood up from my seat and came closer to her.I carried her carefully bride-style not wanting to wake her up from her beauty sleep.When we were in her bedroom I carefully let go of her(a/n:Let it go♪ I'm sorry I can't stop my self) and let her lie down in her 'comfy heaven'.When I looked at her, her arms is still wrapped in my neck.I tried to remove it.....but ..I can't...she has the 'Iron Grip' so that makes it harder than I thought. I waited for five minutes.......and thankfully, she slowly let go(a/n:Let i- I should stop myself). I heared her snore lightly which made me smile at her.

"I love you" I whispered to her which made her stirred lightly.
"I love you too...."she replied while her eyes closed.She pulled my arm towards her bed(so strong) and let me lie down her bed beside her.

"You should sleep now" she ordered while hugging my chest.

"But what about our tests tomorrow? You haven't studied yet." I responded with a caring tone.

She smirked and opened her eyes.
"Don't worry about it.I'm not that stupid to fail a single test" she said.I sighed and slept with her.

Timeskippu!~After the exams
Your POV
I smiled as I got my test.I didn't need to look at it.I knew what was about to happen because it always happens.I always got the same score anyways.As I returned to my seat I faced Kuroko who was looking at his exams without any emotions at all.Did he passed? Did he had a good grade? I don't know! It's so hard to know if he is emotionless!

"Tetsuya-kun, what did you got?" I asked while grinning.He showed me his test and saw a big,fat 90.

"How about you (f/n)-san?" he asked curiously.I showed him my test and saw a suprised look in his face.

"What did I got?" I asked him, making sure of my predicted score.He showed an angelic smile which made my nose bleed inside.

"100" he answered
Kuroko's POV
She got a 100....Well it was going to happen anyways...she is a genius..that's why she doesn't have to worry about a simple test.As I answered '100' to her, she smiled at me.
"I knew it!" she replied then faced Kagami , who was sleeping without a care in the world.She hitted his head while smiling(she's sadist) which woke him up and made him groan in pain.

"What did you got, BAKagami?!" she asked while still smiling.He looked at his test then crumpled it and threw it to the trash can.She smirked at him then looked at me.

"Tetsuya-kun we should go to Maji burger to celebrate!" she said while grinning.

"What are you going to celebrate?" Kagami asked curiously

".............I'm pregnant.."she deadpanned which made Kagami look shocked.

"W-who is the father?!" He asked while shaking her back and forth.

"You idiot! I'm just joking! You seriously believed that!?" she shouted.He lowered his head.
"Thank goodness! Coach and Alex are going to kill me if they knew about it!"he shouted.(They didn't noticed our teacher is still at the front watching them).
~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~
I don't own the picture or Kuroko!
Kuroko is OOC! I'm very sorry!
Thank you for reading!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you're not otaku_XD you should leave.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You little rebel.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you can't read tagalog, you should leave now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Ochaima~

Dear Ochaima,
O yan! tapos na ako! Nagpakahirap ako diyan! Akin na bayad!......de jok lang! libre lang mag request! Sobrang short! Chorre! Pag ayaw mo yung story....mag-papakamatay ako.....Pag nagustuhan mo.....papatayin ko sarili ko sa saya....PEACE!

yours
The stupid author AKA BAKazu