ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴɪɢɪʀɪ

¹₈

My mom had been calling me non-stop when I was home, and she didn't want me out. 

After school I was to come home, clean , then do homework, and study. I haven't even got to bake because my mom doesn't let me in the kitchen the only thing, I can make is a sandwich and if I'm using the microwave.

"You look like the dead..." I sighed and closed my eye, "Thanks Aren..." I was so tired my psychic abilities was all over the place it was terrible.

"How about you just drink some coffee." "I have been Kaidou but then when it's time to sleep I can't because I'm still awake and then this stupid bird my mom has kept talking in its sleep it's terrible."

The boys looked at me with soft eyes, "How about you stay over at one of our houses or something." I looked at Kaidou and put my head back on the table.

"My mom should be leaving soon I don't know who hurt my feelings the most Mr. Saiki or my mom." Kaidou and Aren and confused about the Mr. Saiki part but oh well.

"Hi {name}!" I smiled "Hey Yumehara what's up?" "I told you to call me Chiyo and I was wondering if you wanted to come over for a sleep—"

"Yes" I didn't let her finish because I don't care, "We can have it my house and I'll cook!" She was happy and told the other girls, "Chiyo you don't have my number!" She said right and I gave it to her. "I'll make a group chat right now!"

"God works in mysterious ways and I can tell he loves me... I mean sometimes"

After school me and Saiki went to our spot at café Mami.

"Are you really going it could be a pain."

"I'll do anything to get my mom out my—I mean our house..." 

»»————-  ————-««

Girls!

Chiyo
Okay how about we
have the sleepover
Friday.

Saki
I'm down!!

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx
Okay! I'm so ready.

I'm guessing the random number
is Teruhashi right?

Teruhashi
Oh yeah sorry!
I should have said
Something.

Saki
Did Mera say if 
she's able to come?

Let me ask