[Chapter 7]

I roll over, Yawning quietly ─ What's today?...Friday?..Oh right, Saturday ─ I let out a contented sigh as i stretch, I trail my fingers against my bare stomach, Yawning softly.
I sit up as i rub my eyes, My nails scraping gently across my cheeks.
I open my eyes so they can adjust to the bright sunlight that's shining into the dorm.
I throw my feet off the bed, I slowly stand so i don't get dizzy like normal. I groan softly as i make my way to the bathroom.
Wait...Was last night a dream or... ─ I spin around, My gaze quickly finding the empty bed. ─ Maybe it was?...Probably George doesn't like me that much ─ I laugh softly as i walk into the bathroom.
I take off my clothes as i step into the shower, I push a button. Suddenly ice cold water splashes onto my face. I squeal as it slowly turns warmer. I shake my head as i run my hands through my hair. 

────────────────────────────

I hum quietly as i mindlessly wander through out the halls. I start skipping down the halls, Heading to quidditch. "Miss Diggory!" A high pitched voice says out of no where.
I groan ─ Oh my lord, Why can't Umbridge piss off. ─ I think before turning around, Forcing a small smile.
"Yes Ms. Umbridge?" I say as politely as possible.
"Why are you running?!" She waddles over quickly, The heels of her shoes clacking against the hard tile of the floor.
"I'm late for quidditch." I say.
"Tsk, Why are you late?" She says, Running her hands against her long pink skirt.
"I couldn't find my ─ My wand." I reply.
"Well did you find it? If not you're going to have to have detention." She shrills.
I groan quietly "Yes Ma'am." I pull out my wand then i put it back in my jacket.
"Well- Alright then, You can go now." She scoffs before quickly waddling away, Her shoes clacking against the floor once again.
"Fat pig." I grumble before quickly running off.

────────────────────────────

I make it just before the match starts. I make my way through to crowd. I stop behind The Golden and Silver trio. ─ Well part of them ─ "Hi Luna, Neville, Hermonie." I scoot beside Neville. "Hello!" Luna says, Smiling. Neville just blushes.
Hermonie looks at me "Late again?"
"Lost my wand" I groan. "Then Umbridge" I make a choking action with my hands. 
Hermonie snorts quietly before she turns to the game. 
I also turn. "Who is it today?"
"Slytherin and Gryffindor." Neville mumbles.
"Interesting" I smile a bit as i lean against the railing. Watching Gryffindor come out...Then Slytherin.

────────────────────────────

After quidditch we all head to the Great hall for dinner.
"Bye Luna!" I smile brightly.
"Goodbye Sammy!" She smiles before skipping over to the Ravenclaw table.
I take off my shoes then i run over to Hufflepuff, Sliding on the floor. 
I wave to The golden trio along with Fred and George before flopping onto the bench at the Hufflepuff table.
"Hey Ernie!" I grin, Nudging him with my elbow as before picking up my chicken, Nibbling on it.
"Hi River." He chuckles.
I elbow him. "Don't use my middle name you arse!" I laugh quietly as i take a big bite of chicken.
"Owww. Fine fine" He takes a bite out of his bread.
"Sooo, You and George? Orr, You and Fred?" He asks.
"Huh?" I turn to him, Tilting my head. 
"What do you mean?" I ask back.
"Both of them are staring at you." Ernie replies. 
"Wha-" I turn behind me to see The twins staring at me, Smirking. I see George whisper something into Fred's ear and Fred smirks bigger, So Does George. 
I roll my eyes, Turning back around. "Oh my god." I groan softly as i chew on the chicken.
I turn over to the Ravenclaw table, Seeing Luna and Ginny kiss. I do a victory hand motion before they can see.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Ohmygod-
Thank you so so so much for all the reads!!
I can't believe i would get so many-
It means alot to me, Thank you!
Anyways. Thank you again!
Byee!!