[Chapter 8.]

Sammy runs her hand through her thick wet hair, Singing.
"ITS LOOOOOOVE THAT I HAVE SINCE YOU PUSHED MY LOVE ASIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."
She spins around, Dumping clear blue liquid soap into her hand then running it through her hair.
 "I'M OUTTA MY HEAD, HOPELESSLY DEVOTED TO YOUUUUUUUUUUU"
Sammy scrubs the soap into her head, Slightly screaming. "HOPELESSLY DEVOTEDDDDD TO YOUUUU"
Sammy leans her head in the water, Washing out the soap as she hears the door open to her dorm, She's guessing it's Ernie.
"Hey ernie!" She shouts as she reaches her hand out of the shower, Stopping the song.
"I'll be out in a second!" She smiles and steps out of the shower, Wrapping herself in a towel.
She walks over to the mirror, Drying her hair.
________________________________________

She walks out a few minutes later, Dressed in a yellow shirt with black overalls and her Hufflepuff tie.
She hums quietly as she looks up, She sees it's Fred, Not Ernie.
"Oh! Hello Freddie." She smiles nervously, Walking past him over to her desk.
"Hello, Love." He speaks, His voice deep.
She shivers a bit as she picks up the necklace that he gave her.
"Help me with this would you?" She holds the necklace up to him before she turns around, Pushing her hair out of the way.
He gently wraps the necklace around her neck, Locking it together. "There you go, Love."
"Thank you Freddie." She smiles brightly, Grabbing his hand.
He chuckles quietly and lifts her hand up to his face, Planting a gentle kiss on the back of her hand. "Ma'lady" 
Sammy rolls her eyes, Mocking him. He grins, His dimples showing as he scoops her up, Putting one arm under her legs, The behind her back.
She wraps her arms around his neck, Smiling and giggling. 
They bolt out the door, Heading to class.
________________________________________

Sammy groans quietly as she sits to the side, Listening to all the girls in the green house around her whispering about how hot Fred is with his new look today, She gets slightly jealous but stays quiet.
One of the hufflepuffs looks at Sammy. "Well, What do you think about him? He is in your trio."
"He's whatever." You grumble quietly. After a second you feel warm hands with cold metal rings grip your neck, Before she can see who it is the person pulls her neck up, Kissing her.
While they're kissing her she feels alcohol go down her throat. They let go, She sees it's Fred and she goes red.
He whispers in her ear "Am i still whatever, Love?"
She shakes her head and gulps. "No-"
He chuckles and struts off, Probably to meet up with George.
She stares at all the other girls, Their jaws dropped.
She giggles quietly as she goes back to working.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Heyy!
Sorry, I got writers block for a bit
Butt, I'll try doing 1-2 chapters everyyy
Sunday and Thursday.
But yeah, Thanks for the reads.
Bye! <3