chapter 8

Kyle pov

"Good morning Kyle" Michelle my nurse said as she walked in "good morning" I said with a smile, "is your family coming today?" She asked as she sat my medicine on the table beside the bed and checked my blood pressure and stuff like she normally do.

"I'm not sure, but they probably will" I said and she nodded "that's good, now here's your medicine do your head still hurt?" She asked giving me my medicine "no not as much" I told her after I took the pills. "Ok that's good, so everything's looking good like always and I see some of your bruises is almost gone" she said looking at me.

"Yeah, they had time" I said "can I check your bandages?" She asked and I nodded, I moved the cover and sat up and moved my gown up "actually let me wash my hands first" she said and I nodded and put my gown back down and waited for her to come back.

Once she came back lifted my gown back up as she put on some more gloves and started to unwrap my bandages, and it still looks bad it just doesn't have dried up blood in some places anymore, but I still got a big cut that would most likely be there forever.

And I still have stitches and my stomach is still purple and black, she put some of that ointment stuff to clean it I think, I jumped a little bit cause it was cold causing her to chuckle. Once she finished cleaning everything she wrapped the bandages back around me and washed her hands.

"Oh and also make sure you clean the few cuts on your back too, it would heal up soon and as you know some stuff would be permanent" she said and I nodded, "like that scar on my stomach right?" I asked her and she nodded "yup, that unfortunately when be a scar  and maybe some of the places where you got stitches but that should be all" she said.

"Gosh it'll look like I was in some kind of tragic event" I said "you was, you got in a horrible car accident" she pointed out, "true" I said and she nodded "is your arm or ribs bothering you?" She asked "not really but my ribs hurt when I move a little" I told her and she nodded "well if it's to much just let me know and I'll give you medicine for it" she told me and I nodded "I will" I told her and then she made sure everything else was fine and left out.

I turned on the tv and turned to some channel this is actually my first time being alone so far since I been in here, normally Jaliyah and the kids would come or Makayla and the twins and Jasmine would come when she's not busy. Even Tatiana and them came it was fun but I actually like it quiet, but sometimes I think about what would happen if I didn't make it.

Or if me and Jayla died but she barely suffered any injuries unlike me and I'm glad, then there was a knock on my door and then it opened and Aleah walked in and I looked at her confused.

"Hey, I heard what happened I know I'm late and everything but I wasn't sure how your girl would react" she said and I nodded still confused, "I um just wanted to make sure you was alright" she said "um...I'm ok" I said after a few seconds and she nodded, "that's good, how's Joseph?" She asked "he's ok" I said.

"Good" she said with a small smile and it fell into a awkward silence "I actually have to tell you something" she said ahh here we go "what is it?" I asked "it's actually about Joseph" she said and I looked at her. "What?" I asked "ok so I actually lied about a few things first off he don't have a late birthday he was born on time he's two his age and everything is right" she said and I looked at her confused "ok?" I asked.

"And I didn't find out after we broke up I found out while we was together but at the time I was actually sleeping with someone else" she said and what does this have to do with me? "Ok, why are you telling me this now? We took a test Joseph is mine" I pointed out.

"Yeah, but I actually found out I caught something" she said and I looked at her "what?" I asked "the time we was together and I was...you know cheating I found out I have a std" she said. "W...wait you saying you had a std while we was together?" I asked and she nodded "that was over two years ago!! And your just telling me?!" I yelled and she looked down, "do you not know that I probably have it? And I gave it to Jaliyah?! You can't just not tell people" I said and she nodded.