Book 2 - Chapter 11

We all sat down in the living room, all needing to cool off. I had still yet to find out all the information I was missing. I was sitting on the couch with Dad and Peter, Mom was sitting with the two little kids and Malia, everybody else was dotted around the room. "Can somebody explain it to me, please!" I asked desperately, Mom nodded and sighed to herself. "Remember though, we have questions for you too missy" I rolled my eyes playfully and nodded.

"So, five years ago, when we all thought you were dead, your father made a mistake by going out to a bar and getting drunk, using a little mistletoe to weaken his immune system, he came back to the pack house with a girl that was dressed like a hooker. Anyway, after that I left, and told him I'd come back when he'd gotten better and stopped grieving over you in a bad way, by drinking his grief away. Your father tried to contact me and tell me he'd changed, but I didnt listen to him"

Mom gave Dad a sympathetic smile, "And then, I found out that I was pregnant with twins, I didn't know what to do, what I should have done, was come back here, but I was stubborn as ever and didn't listen. Then I bumped into Max on my way to work one day, and he became my best friend and the only person I trusted at the time. Our friendship slowly morphed into a relationship and that's how we started dating, I told him about the werewolves, but not the mates"

I nodded at her, "So in conclusion, Ace and Silvie are your full siblings" I breathed out heavily, taking it all in. Malia coughed, trying to get everybody's attention, "It's still my wedding everyone, and I will require one more flower girl. Trudy, you up for it?" I smiled at her and agreed, "Of course I will" Malia grinned at me happily. "Well, I guess we still havent finished planning my wedding, I was wondering, Scott, what flavour shall the cake be?" Everybody chuckled at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, we had been the victims of Malia's constant wedding thoughts, will the dress fit, what is there's not enough cake for all the guests, what if it rains and there's a storm on my wedding day, what if- We had to cut her off there as she gave a long monologue in the morning about what has to be done for her wedding day, and my it was a lot. Mom was maid of honour, dad was a groomsmen, I'm a flower girl, Silvie's a flower girl and Ace is a page boy. Malia and Scott had eventually settled on a three tiered cake, the first one was victoria sponge, the second Belgian chocolate, and the third and final one was red velvet.

Silvie and I had to wear small white dresses that cane to about our knees, and we were instructed with the task of spreading flowers around the aisle without throwing any in everybody's faces.

Tough job.