▪︎13▪︎

(A Week Later)

T R U D Y

For a week and a bit, Daddy and Uncle Peter have been working really hard to rebuild Daddy's childhood home. School is actually quite easy but when I'm actually there, I can do things I can't explain. I can hear, see and smell things I shouldn't be able to hear, see and smell. I'm going to ask Daddy later though. Being in the classroom is really uncomfortable because there are so many weird sounds and smells. 0eople tapping their feet or chewing their pencil. Especially playtime and lunchtime. I swear everyone eats like elephants. Its so annoying!

I'm currently waiting for someone to pick me up and bring me to the new Hale House. Most days its Daddy or Peter who collects me from school but today they said that it will be another member of the pack since they are at the Hale House. I'm sitting with my bag, waiting for someone to arrive. Suddenly, Malia and Scott came through the door. "Malia! Scott!" They smiled at me and asked over.

"I'll sign you out then we can go" Scott signed me out on the register-thing.
(Is it called something else in the US?)

I grabbed both of their hands and we got to Malia's car. "Can you still drive?" I asked Malia, Scott smirked and Malia rolled her eyes. "So will you still have a bedroom at the new house?" They nodded. "It will be the new pack house." Scott's eyes widened at his own comment and covered his mouth with his hand. "Nothing" I eyed him suspiciously. "Okay, if you say so" The car ride was full of some terrible singing from Scott, some wonky driving from Malia and a lot of giggling on my behalf.

We arrived at the house and it was massive!

I ran up the steps and knocked on the door. "Trudy!" Daddy said as she spun me in the air. "Do you like it?" I smiled, "yes! Its amazing! Can we see the rest" He nodded. "We are going to show you round then we are going to make dinner for the whole pack and we have some guests from London and south America" I squealed and ran into the next room.

(Sorry but I'm not going to detail the rooms or Trudy's reaction to them. I'm just going to put the pictures up)

Hallway: