chapter 13

Gulfs pov

I woke up alone in mews bed. Body's paining and a little bit sore down there. Before sleep take over me  I feel that mew gets up on the bed and get out on his room . I forced my self to get up looked for clothes scattered in mews room to bathroom freshen up wear my clothes then I get out in the room I saw mew sleeping on the sofa  I slowly walk closer to him. bend down kissed his forehead before  getting out on  his condo.

My parents is still sleeping when I get home. Lying in my bed remembering what happened last night i can feel mews dick inside me I didn't expect he has a big cock! I never thought having sex with same gender feels good.

I am very happy that atlast I told mew what's my real feelings for him at thesame time I'm hurting because he already belong to someone else. Giving my self to him is the best dicition I've ever make.

I know I am being immature for doing this but I cant bare seeing mew with someone else not now I am not ready!

I back to sleep and wake up in the afternoon I take a bath first before went downstairs to tell my parents about my plan.

I saw mama preparing our dinner while my dad just got arrive from the office. Papa kissed mama in the lips. They still sweet to each other how I wish mew and I could be like them.

My parents own some hotels in Thailand. we also have construction materials and  five groceries store.

" Hi ma and pa" I greeted them

" Hey sweety, I heard your slept with mew I mean you sleep in his condo last nigth " mama teased me

" Yes, ma "

" Are you okay?  you look tired" papa said.

" Yes pa, I'm still in hongover "  i said " any way pa, ma I want to go to Philippines when our simister  ended and I want to continue my studies in there"

" Why so sudden? do you have a problem? " Mama ask sound worriedly

" I just want to experience another place ma"

" Okay if that's what you want I called your aunt marlene later " papa said

Aunt marlene is my father's cousin in mother's side  she is very close to papa she owns the popular restaurant and mall in the Philippines.  Because she can't get pregnant her husband left her but she adopt thorn and puifai they're parent died In a car accident.

Days past I ignore and avoid  mew as long as I can  everything is settled aunt marlene already know that I am staying with  her I have my passport already. I just wait our classes ended.

Her in cafeteria with my friends this is our last day in first year college.

" Guise take care of your self okay maybe this our last hangout I will go to Philippines and I'll be studying there for a while. " I said

" Why is so sudden? Did something happens that you are not telling with us" mild asked

" You already know I love mew and you also Knew that mew is in a ralationship with San I cant bare see them everyday lovey-dovey"

" So you are running away" first said

"Kinda! Maybe going to Philippines help me forgeting mew."

" Just accept it dude! I know it hurts seeing someone you love with someone else but latter you will used to eat and running away! O common this is not you gulf" boat said

" Everything settled and no one can change my mind" I insist.

" Okay okay! If  thats want you want when we're you leaving?" First ask

" The day after tomorrow"

" It is mews fault If he wait longer you were not leaving us" mawin said.

" You can't blame mew! Gulf ignored him all this year's  and there is someone who show him love and care, if I we're mew I would do the same !" Boat said

" But if he really love gulf he must be waited more  until gulf confess his love for him." First said

I can't believe it my friends arguing about me and mew!

" Can you  guise stop!" I shouted" it's my fault okay it's my fault "

They look at me blankly.

" Okay let's end this conversation today is last day of gulf with us let's save the best for last " mild said and hug me.

I am thankful I have a friend's like them.

See you next chapter

   🌞 ShekanawutSuppasit 🌻