chapter 26

Mews pov 

We still at shy resto bar as gulf went to rest room and I fallowed him he was washing his hands when I pulled him and drag into the empty cubicle I kissed him hungrily I can't help it anymore I miss him so much!.

I was surprised when he snake his hand into my nape and  kissed me back. we are kissing hungrily like  there is no tomorrow when he suddenly pushed me and said.

" This is not right I don't want to hurt P'Shy" then he left me confusedly.

What  did he mean by he don't want to hurt my bestfriend,? and why would my bestfriend hurt because I kissed him? and who's my girlfriend? Hmm I need to know the answer? Then I come out on the restroom. There is only shy left in our table.

" Where are they?"

" They went home? What happened care to share?" She ask me.

" Let's get out in here! I will tell you everything!" I said. Hold her hand and went to the coffee shop near in her resto bar.

She obeyed  me silently we ordered coffee .

" I kissed him" I utter.

" You kissed who? She ask me back.

" Gulf, I kissed him in the restroom"

" Ohh my gad! Are you together now! Are you?" She asked whining.

" No, he pushed me and said that  I have a girlfriend and he don't want to hurt you" I said." Why on earth kissed him will hurt you?"

"  A, Actually, mew I need to tell you something,  on the first day I teach them I approach gulf with his friends , and they ask me if I am close to you or if you are my boyfriend and "

" And?" I cut her off

" And I said yes, when gulf left I immediately tell them that you are just my bestfriend and I have my reason why I pretend that you are my boyfriend."

" That's the reason why you are saying sorry to me this days? "

She nodded.

" And what is your reason? For doing that?"

" I know you love him so much you coward!  and as your bestfriend and a mewgulf shipper I just want you to end up together so maybe if I pretend to be your girlfriend then maybe gulf got jealous then he will talk to you and you know.  sort out of things that you left behind two years ago"

" And you think your planned is work?"

" I don't know,  but I am hoping, don't hate me na! Mine I promise this is the last time  that I will interpere your love life"

" You should have  told  me"
I pretend to be mad " so that we can act more realistic infront of him " I said And hug her" I am not mad at you how could I? Thankyou for doing this! Your the best  bestfriend I'll ever had  love you"

" So you want me to explain everything to gulf?"

" Nah! No need I will personally talk to him and explain everything  , I just give him some time"

"  okay but still I need to apologize  for fooling him,  give him a false information and playing with his feelings"

" It's up to you,! Mine, can I sleep in your condo tonight?"  I ask her"

" Yah sure! "

This silly bestfriend of mine how can I hate her!.aside from my parents and gulf she's the most important in my life my life is not complete if she's not around.

****

Gulf pov.

" What happened G? You suddenly ask to go home and you look tense seeing P'Shy " mild ask me we're here in our house now I ask him to sleep over I need someone to talk to.

" He kissed me and I kissed him back" I utterd.

" You kissed who?"

" P.. P'mew, he followed me in the rest room" I said lowering my head.

" Oh my gosh! Are you  together now? Is his lips delicious!  Tell me,  tell me? " mild said without shuttering and he looks very excited.

" How come you look like so excited and happy ! Are you  listening what I said ? Mew and I kissed a.."

" And so? " Mild cut me off.

" Are you forgetting, P'mew is P'Shy boyfriend?"

You can't see on mild eyes bothering what I said " Then you talk to P'Shy then admit your feelings for mew  I'm sure P'Shy will understand you"

" But P'Shy is our friend and I don't want to hurt her, yes I love P'mew but I don't have a heart to hurt her. She don't deserve that."

" So what now? Are you  running away  again? just like you did before! I thought you said that you will fight your love this time" mild said crossing his arm.

" Yes, but me against P'Shy? I can't "

" Friend, you need to face this  you couldn't run away Everytime, we both know P'Shy is kind and I'm sure she will understand you. G it's now or never! And mew love you before right? You know!  he might love you still"

" I will think about it but for now lets go to sleep I am sleepy and besides those kisses is effect on the alcohol that we drink"

" What ever!!" Mild said he get the blanket and cover his body

Hope P'Shy will forgive me

To be continued

  🌞 ShekanawutSuppasit 🌻