• F I R S T D A Y •

[ Y/N'S P.O.V ]

I rolled over to the other side of my bed. It's been almost an hour and I still couldn't fall asleep.

What did bald kurapika mean when they said Bob the Builder was a scary boss? Was he really that type of person from all of the terrifying stories I've heard?

Just thinking about Bob the Builder screaming at me made me shiver me timbers.

- - - -

THE NEXT DAY

It was 10 am, I WAS LATE FOR MY FIRST DAY OF WORK!

I quickly grabbed my pop it bts backpack and ran out of the door, forgetting to lock it.

I can't believe I forgot to set my alarm last night! I was so nervous about today that it slipped of my mind...

After 30 minutes, I finally reached the office and ran upstairs.

"SORRY IM LATE!!!" I barged through the doors and yelled.

"AAAAAA!" Ms peppa pig yelled. "oh it's just you 😒😒"

"Anyways why are you late? I thought I told you to get here by 8 am 😐" peppa pig asked, frustration written all over her face.

"I overslept 🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭" I responded.

"OVERSLEPT?! 😡😡😡😡😡" Peppa pig yelled which made my 4'2 body fly across the room since i was such a smol bean 🥺🥺🥺

"I-I-I-I-I'm sorry" i mumbled with tears in my eyes.

"YOU-" Peppa pig was about to yell at me more but was interrupted when a certain male appeared in the middle of us...

- - - -

A/N

HELLOOOOO

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG I WAS BUSY ☹️☹️☹️☹️