Scenario 4

(L/I)= love interest
Competition time!
You were at the 'S' with Reki and the gang. You guys usually go to 'S' together to see if you end up racing against each other. Tonight was different though, Adam was standing on the stage giving off a menacing vibe sort of. He cleared his throat and tapped the microphone to see if it was on. "Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the S" he announces while looking at the crowd. "Tonight and the next couple of nights will be different from what we usually do, it's going to be a different type of competition" he says briefly. You could hear the crowd mummer amongst themselves wondering what could be so different about these new competitions "I will choose skaters from a list of people I deem worthy to compete against me. Basically, each night 4 competitions will take place the winner will advance to the second night and so on and so forth until there is one skater left. That skater that wins all the races will face off against yours truly, and there will be a reward for that person if they win, but if they lose they will have to swear under oath that they will never skate again" he explains , his ears peeking up hearing the crowd talk. The response was mostly a mix of emotions, suddenly a list of names appear in the monitor behind Adam. You see that your name was on it just as your group of friends' names were there. What do you do?