Scenario 5

(For my lovelies that are Kojiro biased)
You have been dating Kojiro for a good while now, maybe like 6 months or so. During your six months together you've come to know Yua, you're not the most fond her. It could be cause she is a younger female, it could be because she spends a lot of time with Kojiro alone, who knows. You lived with Kojiro and you received a card in the mail that was addressed to him, you decide to open it and see that it was an invitation for him and Yua to go to Italy for a few weeks to go to a convention of some sorts. You showed the letter to Kojiro asking what it was about and he explained that if Yua accepts that they'll both go to a convention in Florence, Italy to represent their restaurant. The card only had to two tickets one for him and one for Yua, you didn't really like the idea of them going alone together so you asked if you could come with and he said "I'm sorry baby, this is strictly work , if it were for vacation I would take you in a heartbeat". You sighed softly and came to terms with the situation, you're not going, Yua is and there's nothing you can do about it.
~Time skip to airport~
At the airport, you were there with Kojiro, Yua, and Kaoru. Yua and Kaoru weren't dating officially but something was going on between them. Kojiro was holding your hand while talking to you "Remember I'm going to be gone for 2 weeks and a half, I'll video call you everyday to make sure you're alright" he says lovingly even though you were going to  thousands of miles apart he still wanted to be with you. The intercom announced that their flight will be leaving soon, Yua says goodbye to Kaoru with a hug and walked over to you and Kojiro, she grabbed his hand and started walking away with him. The airplane starts boarding so they needed to leave now to get their seats. He wasn't even able to give you a goodbye kiss because Yua was dragging him away "I'll call you!" He says waving goodbye to you. What do you do?