Another chance

Lunch was going to be Mark's favorite subject but hearing Lucas call Haechan all those couples nicknames was making him rethink his decision.

Like which one sounds better, Hyuckhei or Markhyuck? Pff~
I think I rather go back to maths class Mark thought as he played with his food, he did notice Haechan wasn't having fun and he can't wait to know why.

The day took forever to finish, probably because he was too excited "Haechan over here" Mark yelled as he spotted him "are you ready to go Markie?" Haechan said and Mark nodded with a big smile on his face, he move out the way and opened the door for Haechan "ooo fancy" he said as he got in.

Feeling proud of himself he got into the driver's seat and drove to Haechan's house. 15 minutes later they arrived, Haechan checked to see if his mother came home but she didn't so they went to his room.

The younger sat on the ground like they did last time and took out the book with their story, he looked up and saw Mark removing his jacket and unbuttoning two of his buttons on his shirt making him unconsciously drool "I knew he was handsome but damnnn" Haechan thought.

Mark smirked when he felt eyes on him "like what you see?" He ask as he sat right next to the younger making him look away as his face got hot, why was he embarrass? It's just Mark, if it was a normal situation he'll boldly say 'Yes' but he couldn't this time maybe... because I have a boyfriend....that don't make any sen- "moving on!" He yelled but Mark cut him off "ah! bap! First tell me why you were sad this morning?"

He sighed "can't it wait?"

"Nope. I'll be distracted the whole time" Mark whined "ok fine" Haechan put down the book "I had a massive crush on Lucas since.. forever and i guess.. I've been daydreaming about being on a date with him so I got my expectations high, probably way too high, maybe higher than the Eiffel tower, maybe more-"

"Are you getting to the point? Or do we have to go through all the tallest things in the world?" Mark joked "sorry....I just..." Haechan breath in "Idon'tthinkLucasandIaregoodforeach" Mark didn't need Haechan to repeat because he heard it loud and clear "ahh".

"You understood me!?" Haechan facepalm "I don't know, I like him but the more I get to know him the more....i don't like him...."

"Then break up with him"

"But...but he's my crush..." Haechan said pouting, Mark dug his nails into his leg trying to not to curse "I really like him but dating him is like we're still just friends, it doesn't feel like I'm dating him he's just not the boyfriend material type...but..but he did say I was the first person he ever dated so I'll give him another chance".

"Why! Another chance for what!?" Mark shouted which made Haechan flinch "sorry.... sorry I just- Haechan is Lucas really the guy?"

".....yes?"

"Are you asking or telling me?"

"Uh....both..." Haechan joked "it's ok I'll give him another chance and see what happens"

Fuck!!! "Yeah ok" Mark fucking hated Lucas for years, everyday seeing him was like hell but it gets worse because he has to see him with the person he loves. "Let's continue with our assignment, I was thinking about a part where Haro save Feng from being bullied" Haechan said as he showed Mark what he wrote.

'Feng back faced his lockers as he was surrounded by a group of girls "why are you hinging around my Haro-ssi?" A girl said with a disgusted look on her face, Feng suspect she's the leader "He's not y-yours, you can't own him" Feng said not making eye contact with any of the girls.

"You fuckin gayass! You think he would like to be around someone like you? He's just stuck with you because it's his job to take care of the new students"

"Whatever it's not my business, once I get to know the school then I'll leave him alone" he tried to walk away but she pushed him back into the locker "Yah!! What's wrong with you!?" she yelled, Feng didn't look at her, he kept his head down feeling intimidated "stay away from him or-" she slap him across his face "you'll pay" she said and they all walked away.

Feng slowly drop his body on the floor while holding his red cheek, tears escape his eyes as he hid his face between his knees "Feng? Fen-" Haro saw him on the floor, he quickly rushed to his side "Feng what happened? Are you ok?"

"Don't touch me!" He shouted.

"Feng tell me what happened" Haro said but this time keeping his distance "they...they bullied me because they saw me talking to you!!!" He stood up and tried to walk away again, Haro tried stopping him but he won't listen.

"Feng!" He pinned him on the lockers "listen to me okay".

"Why should I" he said sniffing, Haro put his hand on Feng cheek "I'm sorry that happened to you, I really am but I want you to tell me who did it"

"Some girls did it"

Haechan started to get flustered
" 'feng push Haro's hand away and left him' ahhh what you think?" Mark chuckled seeing Haechan get flustered from a story he wrote "it's really good" he smirked "I see you got flustered, why?"

"Well....I just find... Haro style of stopping someone attractive..." Mark bust out in laugher " 'style of stopping someone'? " He said "yah! It's attractive" Haechan said pouting.