Mom (• - •;;)

"So pinning someone down is attractive to you?" Mark asked "yes. yes it is-" Mark suddenly held Haechan's hand and came on top him pinning him on the floor putting his hands above is head. Mark lick his lips at the sight below him "M-mark this isn't f-funny" he said not making eye contact.

"I thought you found this attractive?"

"I-i do but i-it's getting me nervous"

"Why are you getting nervous sunshine?" Mark's one hand was now holding down Haechan's two hand as his free hand reach for his chin to make him face him. Haechan's loving brown captivating eyes stared threw Mark dark love-struck eyes, both hearts beating at a roaring speed.

Mark slowly went closer feeling Haechan's hands relax under his, now inches apart from connecting their lips.

"Haechan I got-

Haechan quickly push Mark off of him as he fix his hair.

-some food for you- oh I didn't know you had someone over" Mark stood up "hi Mrs. Lee, I'm Mark Lee" he shook her hand
"You're d Mark Lee? The actual Minhyung?" She said excitedly.

"Mom.....yes he is" Haechan said, also impressed that Mark is acting so normal "wow! You really are him! What are you doing here with someone like my son?" She joked "mom!" Mark chuckled "honey you know I meant it in the nicest way possible".

"Haechan and I are working on a project" Mark answered "oh well are you hungry? I bought food"

"No-" Haechan was cut off by Mark "I'm starving" he lied "great" she was about to walk out but she turned back "honey what's wrong your face? it looks a little red" Haechan then made eye contact with Mark, he was talking to him with his eyes and he said 'bitch what the fuck'.

Behind Haechan's mother Mark noticed and sent a flying kiss to him "honey are you sick? You got more redder".

"Mom! Stop!" Haechan got up and walked out "sorry Mark he's moody" Mrs. Lee said but then heard "no I'm not" coming from downstairs "mom how come you came home so early?" Haechan asked as his mother placed some plates on the table "uh... just some problems at work but it's nothing serious".

"Ok" Haechan felt like something was wrong but he won't ask her in front of Mark but the older notice Mrs. Lee was a little upset so he made a mental note to ask her later just so he get to know her better.

"So Mark how did you start dating my son?"

"Mom!!! We're not dating-"

"-as yet" Mark continued, Mrs. Lee jaw drop "really?!" She shouted getting excited. Haechan looked at Mark and whispered 'what are you doing?' Mark smirked "he keeps rejecting me so I'm glad I was able to meet my beautiful mother-in-law" Mrs. Lee started fixing her hair "well where you think he got his looks".

"Mom!! You're okay with this?"

"Yep pretty much, he's handsome you got lucky"

"Stop!" Mrs. Lee surrender and stayed quiet.

~

They were finished with eating, Mark was helping her wash the dishes and Haechan was upstairs changing somethings on the assignment.

"Am....Mrs. Lee, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to but I noticed you were upset when you were talking about your job" Mark said focusing on drying the dishes "oh you noticed that" she sigh "it's nothing, you don't have to worry about things like that".

"Well apparently I am already worried" Mark said and a tear escape Mrs. Lee eyes "I...I lost my job and i didn't tell my husband as yet because he's already so stressed about his work so I..I don't want to be a burden on my family" she hid her face as she wipe away her tears "sorry Mark, this is my family problems and I'm putting this on you".

"You don't have to be sorry because someday I'm going to be in this family" Mrs. Lee chuckled "you're not a burden, I'm sure Haechan and your husband doesn't think that".

"But-"

"No Mrs. Lee, how about this" Mark put down the cloth "would you let me help you with finding another job?"

"What no I can't let my son-in-law do that" Mark smiled at the name not knowing that someone else was listening and smiling "you're too young to be helping an old woman like me find a job".

"I'm not too young to run my own company so I'm not too young to help you"

"Mark..... I don't know, I don't want to bother you"

"Mrs. Lee you're definitely not bothering me" Mrs. Lee smiled "you're too perfect for my son"

"You're son is perfect for me"

"Ahh you won me over, I'll let you help me and I give you permission to date my son"

"I got two wins in one day that's amazing" Mark said and Mrs. Lee laughed "please take care of him"

"Of course I will...I just have a little problem I have to take care of " Mark mumble the last part.