CHAPTER 25

KRBOO:

BLACKVELVET'S IRENE WERE SPOTTED AT EVERLAND WITH A GOOD-LOOKING WOMAN BEING SWEET.

STREETS SAY THAT THEY EVEN SHARED SOME KISSES AND SWEET GESTURES.

WERE THEY IN A RELATIONSHIP?

K-STAR NEWS

BLACKVELVET'S IRENE WAS SEEN TOGETHER WITH HER RUMOURED GIRLFRIEND AT THE EVERLAND YESTERDAY BEING SWEET.

IS THE BLACKVELVET'S LEADER IN A RELATIONSHIP?

WE'RE TRYING TO REACH OUT TO THEIR COMPANY TO HAVE A STATEMENT REGARDING THE RUMORS.

=======

SOUTH KOREAN TIMES

MR. KIM, CEO OF THE KIM GROUP WAS CAPTURED BY THE POLICE AND IS NOW IN JAIL. THE NEWS WAS FOLLOWED BY THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF BANKRUPTCY OF THE SAID COMPANY.

FIRST, HIS SON AND DAUGHTER WAS IN JAIL AND NOW, HIM?

IT WAS SAID THAT HE HURT THE DAUGHTER OF THE CEO OF MNB EMPIRE AND AS WE ALL KNOW, IT IS THE MOST RICH COMPANY IN ASIA AND ALSO PLACES AS THIRD IN THE WORLD.

THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF THE MNB EMPIRE THAT THE PUBLIC KNOWS IS THE CURRENT COO, JI EUN MANOBAN. WE GOT A SOURCE IN THE COMPANY SAYING THAT THE COO WAS FINE ANS JUST AS USUAL.

IS SHE REALLY FINE OR THE CEO OF MNB EMPIRE HAS ANOTHER DAUGHTER?

WE'RE KEEPING I TOUCH TO THE COMPANY TO RECEIVE STATEMENTS ABOUT THE ISSUE.

SOKOR NEWS

ACTOR/MODEL PARK BO GUM WAS HELD CAPTIVE BY THE POLICE. IT WAS SAID THAT HE WAS ARRESTED BECAUSE HE HURT A DAUGHTER OF A RICH AND FAMOUS COMPANY HERE IN SOUTH KOREA.

IT WAS REPORTED FOLLOWED BY THE NEWS OF THE CEO BEING HELD CAPTIVE BY THE POLICE. THE REASOM WAS HE HURT THE DAUGHTER OF MNB EMPIRE.

WAS THE ACTOR/MODEL AND THE KIM GROUP'S CEO WERE ACOMPLICE OR IS IT JUST A COINCIDENCE?

WE'RE TRYING TO REACH OUT TO BOTH OF THE COMPANIES AS OF THE MOMENT FOR THEIR OFFICIAL STATEMENTS.

LISA

When I red the news, I looked down at the woman who's now currently cuddled into me while checking her phone too.

She looked up to me then I asked.

"Uhmm. What do we do about the news about us? Ware going to confirm it or what?"

"We'll confirm it but not now. Maybe on the other day? I just wanna spend time with you for now. Is that okay?" she asked.

"Of course. What do you say that we go to the mall now then head back to our mansion?"

"Alright. Come on let's shower now." she said then stood up, pulling my hand.

"Wha- t-together?? But I don't have any clothes here" I asked her with wide eyes.

"Yes, you have. I brought you some clothes the other day and just forgot to give it to you. Now come on. Don't be a wussy" She rolled her eyes then dragged me inside the bathroom.

=======

We're now here outside a membership exclusive mall. You know, the mall where you need to be a member to be allowed inside.

We're still in the car and when we got down, people outsise the mall started taking pictures so I immediately gave my key to the valet then sprinted inside with Joohyun.

We're just doing shopping and we plan to just have lunch here.

We're now here in CELINE store and joohyun was choosing clothes. After a while, I became tired then said to her that I'll just sit in the bench just outside this store which she agreed, saying that she'll just buy me a jeans and top then go out immediately.

I wento out of the store then sat down at the said bench. I just played with my phone while waiting for Joohyun.

While I was playing with my phone, I felt that the bench moved, indicating that there's someone who sat beside me. It's just a two to three seater bench so I can see the person on my peripheral vision.

When the person sat down, I just shrugged it off then continued playing because I'm too focuses on the game.

After a while, the person beside me did a horrifying act which caused me to release a shout.

"SHIT!!!"