Fourty Four

TWO DAYS LATER

You were on your way back home from school, walking hand in hand with Sanzu, when you got a phone call from Takemitchy.

"Hey, wassup?"

"Hey, Y/N are you free? I'm going to a karaoke place in ____ with Hanma, Kisaki and Chifuyu. Can you-"

"That's a very unlikely group you've got there," You said laughing. You could feel Sanzu's stare burning into the back of your hand. 

"Yea, so can you come? Kisaki found a mole in the Black Dragons and I need you there."

"Yeah I'll be there. Send me the address." You said, hanging up on him. You sighed hoping you could go home and sleep. Not today.

"What happened?" Sanzu asked. 

"I need to go. Mikey needs me." you lied quickly.

Sanzu looked down at you, with eyes trying to find the lie in them. You held your ground, and stared back at him. He heard him sigh. "Go," was all he said. "Give me a call if you need anything and I'll be there." You nodded your head, and ran towards the address Takemitchy sent you, holding your school bag tightly.

"Y/N! Over here!" You heard Chifuyu call out. You saw him waiting outside the karaoke centre, leaning against the wall. You followed him into the centre, as he led you to the room, where Hanma, Kisaki and Takemitchy resided in. 

"Didn't expect to see you here darling~" Hanma exclaimed, standing up and grabbing your chin. He looked down, past your face almost absorbing your body's figure.

"My eyes are up here, bitch." You said, slapping his hand away from your face.

He chuckled creepily. "You just look so cute in your school uniform~!" You ignore his comment.

"Thanks for coming Y/N!" Takemitchy says. 

"So why is she here?" Kisaki asks, staring at you, through his rectangle frames. 

"I'm here to help. Got a problem with me being here?" You said, staring at him.

The sound of knocking echoed in the room, cutting off Kisaki who was about to say something. Chifuyu opened the door, showing in the guy with a Black Dragons uniform. You sat down, as Hanma and Takemitchy sat beside you. You felt the glances from Hanma and the guy from Black Dragons, making you a little uncomfortable. 

"Make sure no one knows about this," the weird guy said. "If this gets out, I'm as good as dead."

"Don't worry, no one here is gonna rat you out. So, do you know?" Kisaki stated calmly.

"You wanna know the boss's movements?"

"Taiju's movements?" Chifuyu questioned.

"I mean if you guys are planning to beat the Black Dragons, then you're gonna need the info on Taiju." You stated. Hanma just looked over at you then Kisaki. The look he sent over to him was a bit of a worry. 

"What he does on a typical day. Where he is, what he's doing, and at what time. That way, we'll have a general idea of what we're dealing with. Knowing your enemy makes them easy to defeat, right?" Kisaki says.

"Oh I see," Takemitchy says. 

You sigh, unable to understand how Takemitchy is unable to understand that much. 

"I'm one of the boss's assistants, so I'm familiar with most of that. First of all, the boss-" The door swings open. "Huh?"

"What's going on? Smells like a rat in here!" Koko exclaims.