❅ thirty-seven

"Yah, yah! What are you planning to do?" the japanese asked trying to push the older back

The older gave him an odd smirk that somehow made him uneasy. He knows how playful this hybrid is, and he can't just let him do what he wants.

The hybrid keeps on walking towards him while Asahi just keeps on walking backwards to avoid the hybrid.

"Yah!" He yelled but Jaehyuk seems like he doesn't hear something.

His heart almost dropped he felt the bed as the older pushed him down the bed.

"J-jaehyuk, w-what the hell are you doing?" The japanese asked in pure confusion.

The older hovered on top of the both scared and confused japanese. Asahi's heart were undeniably pounding fast. He doesn't know what to do, or maybe he does but was too stuck on staring on the older's hypnotizing eyes.

He was startled when he felt something on his chin lifting his gaze to the older.

For some unknown reason, the japanese felt tensed, Jaehyuk seemed so serious about what he wanted to do and unfortunately, Asahi doesn't know what's on the hybrid's mind.

Meanwhile the hybrid who was originally planning to just tease and play with the younger, he can't seem stop himself from getting closer on the younger beneath him.

It was always the overwhelming feeling within his heart. The feeling he always get whenever he sees the younger beside him.

His mind keeps on stopping himself from the urge of kissing his owner but even his body were betraying him from it.

The two doesn't know for how long they had been staring at each other but no one dared to break the silence between them. Not until the hybrid decided to talk

"Stop staring at me like that" the hybrid mumbled.

"I wasn't! You are the one who was staring at me" the younger defended. As if he enjoyed staring at the older on top of him.

"You should stop staring"

"I told you I wasn't staring!"

"Or else.." the older threatened as his gaze lowered down on his face, which is his lip part.

"Or else what?" The younger asked lifting his left brows.

The older hybrid gulped, still his eyes on the latter's plump and glossy lips. Obviously, forcing himself not to kiss him again.

"Asahi.."

"What?"

"You know my birthday is near right?"

"Uhh, yeah. So have you thought of what gift do you want?"

The older looked up to the younger's eyes again with a serious look on his eyes.

"Actually yes" the japanese jolted up from his bed but it was actually a wrong move for him because their faces were about inches apart from each other.

He could feel his heart were pounding more faster than before, this hybrid could really make him feel some things that he didn't felt before. And it kinda scares him.

The japanese scoffed and looked on the other direction before asking again the hybrid.

"So, what do you want?" asahi asked him still not sparing him a glance.

"Do you really want to know?"

"Will I ask about it if I don't?" the moment he saw the older smirked, he knew that he just put himself into a not so serious danger.

The older crawled more closer to him as he leaned closer to the japanese's flawless face.

Oh no..

"If you said so.." this time, it was the japanese gulped as hard as he can.

Jaehyuk gripped his loose shirt and pulled the younger close to him before giving his most seductively smirk to the tensed japanese in front of him.

"Is it really okay if I want your lips on mine as a gift" the japanese's eyes literally went wide. He wanted to push away the older but what's with him that he can't do that?

This whole concept was just driving him insane.

But on the other hand, what the japanese did was really unexpected for him. His eyes grew wide when he felt again those soft familiar lips connected on his.

What the hell is happening?

His grip on the younger's shirt started to loosened, his lips were seriously making him weak. He saw the japanese's eyes were closed as if he was enjoying this moment, or so he really did.

The hybrid's arms were snaking around the younger's neck. He let out a small groan when the latter bit his lower lip as he slid his tongue exploring the older's cavern.

His heart were racing more harder this time and he was the only one to make him feel like this, only the japanese could make him insane just by his kisses.

"I love you" the hybrid suddenly spat out between their kisses.

And those words is just what the japanese secretly wanted to hear everytime.

The two stopped when they felt that they were almost out of air, but instead their forehead were still connected to each other while gasping for air.

"I love you so much. I am always willing to wait for you, Asahi" the japanese seems to understand what he wanted to say.

"I am willing until you say that you love me too. I will always wait for you no matter how long will it takes"

Asahi couldn't say anything but to show him a slight smile. He actually doesn't have to wait.

"Do you want to cuddle with me?" The japanese shyly asked him which made the hybrid smile widely.

"Yes! I would love to" he excitedly said and snuggled to the younger's chest.

Asahi softly brushed his soft and silky hair while engulfing the older with his arms.

He used to hate any skinships before, but he would love to cuddle as long as it was Yoon Jaehyuk.

TO BE CONTINUED..

-

(° ͜ʖ ͡ - ✧)