❅ forty-three

"Are you going home?" Jihoon asked his friend, Asahi when he heard the bell rang

"Yeah" he answered. The older gave him a meaningful look, here he was again.

"You probably miss your poor lover" Asahi just rolled his eyes.

"Fine fine. Go, Jaehyuk was probably waiting for you" he just shook his head and bid their goodbyes as he separated his ways from his friends.

Asahi checked his phone wondering if the hybrid replied back but there was nothing. He started running back to his apartment. Hopefully, Jaehyuk didn't forgot to tell him if ever he'll go out today

When he reached his apartment, he immediately opened the door. He suddenly felt his heart softened when he saw the hybrid sleeping peacefully on the couch, curling up like a kitten he is. What a cute and precious sight to see.

He quietly placed his bag on the side of the sofa before sitting down in front of the sleeping hybrid, time for him to admire his lover's face this time.

He gently brushed his fingers on his smooth hair earning a small groan from the hybrid. Just look at him, he was sleeping cutely. As the time goes by, the hybrid finally went back to his senses and felt someone touching his hair.

When he opened his eyes, he could clearly see his owner staring right to him placing his chin on his left arm that was resting on the sofa.

"Y-you're home" the hybrid said with a husky voice and rubbed his eyes. The japanese found it adorable.

"Did you slept well?" the japanese sweetly asked and sat beside the hybrid who was still processing everything after a quick nap.

Jaehyuk just nodded his head as the japanese were staring at him in awe. Why does he looked so tired?

"Are you alright?" The japanese worriedly asked and held both of his cheeks. Jaehyuk gave him a sweet smile and nodded.

"If you don't feel fine, you can tell me"

"No, it's just that I didn't have enough sleep these past few days. But I'm fine, don't worry"

"Are you sure of that?" The japanese reassured again. He wanted the hybrid to be open of what he feels, I mean health status, you know.

"Yes, bae"

"If that's the case.." Jaehyuk looked up to his owner and was stunned when the latter suddenly opened his arms wide.

"W-what.."

"Cuddles" who are Yoon Jaehyuk to say no to that. He was a total softie for cuddles.

The hybrid smiled brightly and started wrapping his hands around his owner's body feeling his warmth once again.

"Let's move to the bedroom shall we? You need to rest" the latter pouted, he just got home from school he needs to rest too.

"You need to rest too, bae. I know school had been stressing you out" he worriedly stated while still hugging the japanese.

"Okay. Let's rest together. Hop in" Jaehyuk started to wrapped his legs around his owner's hip while the latter was supporting both of his legs. His arms were around his neck, carrying him to his bedroom.

When they reached his room, Asahi placed him gently on top of the bed.

"Let me just change my clothes. Rest there" he just nodded and saw the japanese walked towards his closet and picked up some comfy clothes.

He was about to take off his polo uniform when the hybrid stopped him.

"Hey!" He just looked the hybrid questioningly, thankfully not noticing how red his cheeks right now.

"A-are you seriously getting changed here? I—I mean—" his heartbeat pace started get unusual when the japanese gave him a playful smirk.

"Why? You shy?" The japanese teased. I mean they were both guys but the hybrid felt like he was at the teenage movie right now that was seeing his crush's abs for the first time. Like he was mad blushing right now.

"Just kidding, wait for me here" the japanese excused himself while chuckling nonstop. Asahi had been really playful this days, he likes it but it seriously driving him insane.

He breathed for more air when his owner went out to change his clothes into comfy ones.

While his owner was away from him, he was currently convincing himself to calm down when actually in reality, he wasn't calm as y'all expected.

"Bae.." He suddenly called Asahi not even sparing him a glance.

"Hmm"

"Why are you suddenly asking me out?" He asked with a genuine confusion. I mean hisnowner doesn't even want him to go out last month he checked look at him now.

"Don't you want it?"

"No. It's not like that. But I was just not getting used to you" he heard his owner chuckled.

"I mean I think you are getting bored staying here without anyone with you. And since my classes were over next next month, I just thought you want to go out with me for some air, I guess?"

Jaehyuk just nodded his head as a response. He just wanted to make sure that he was doing it not just he was forced to do so. He was totally okay staying here and one more thing that this place was still not safe for him to go out.

"And besides, I have to tell you something important to Saturday too"

"Why don't you tell it now? You're making me curious" he sulked. But despite his cuteness, his owner still chose to stay silent. He wants everything go as what he planned.

"Nope. Wait until Saturday, Yoon Jaehyuk" the hybrid left pouting but eventually washed all his sulky feelings away when he felt that the japanese's hug became more tighter.

"Don't worry so much okay. For now, just rest. Good night" but what made him more shocked is when the latter lifted up his cheeks and kissed his forehead.

He was still sulking then he'll suddenly act like this. This is so unfair, he couldn't get mad at him for so long.

"Good night, bae"

To be continued..

(Special thanks to _J3___ for giving me the two header pics. Also for your warm words lol. I really appreciate it so much. Ily!)