Please Read

I'm going to be honest and shit so sorry in advance.

When I began writing this story I was at my lowest and doing things I shouldn't have and almost doing this I shouldn't have. I was at a very low point and when my story got attention and votes it made me happy.

I can't promise to pick this story up. I keep saying I will and I keep telling myself to write this. But it's hard. When I wrote this story I was bored and was looking for fun.

I ignored all of my other responsibilities and focused on this story.

I put it above my school work my family, friend and my mental health.

I also hated how this was written. I was new to writing when this story went popular and I didn't realize how many people were  actually reading my shit story.

I don't know why anyone would want to read it, but you guys did. I would like to say thank you for 2k reads.

That's fucking insane.

I am happy you guys like this story, I'm sorry for the start pause situation I have going on as well. It isn't something I should be doing but I always find my way back to this story so it's hard to stole the situation.

I wrote Aurore based off of me.

Not entirely.

But mostly.

I don't do drugs or drink alcohol. But I do have shit relationships with people and suck at communicating. I keep my grades up. Until I can't. I cut my hair.

I hate how much I based myself off of her. Because now I don't know where the character should go or what she should do.

And let's be honest

This is a shit enemies to lovers and there are a lot of loopholes.

I hope that one day I can come back to this story and continue it. And if I do I will be editing all of the chapters and making the following ones in advance before publishing.

I also hope that you guys will still be waiting for it.

But I would never ask for something I can't give.

Thank you for everything

I love you guys

Happy Reading