Ep 20

Zubin: You can lay down...

Amalia : hmm..the weather it is looking so good ...the breeze and everything is calming...Zubin can i ask you something.

Zubin: say it!

Amalia : Andrew--

Zubin: Keep quiet!

Amalia: (she secretly laughed) Hehe!!

Zubin: Are you happy! Right now.

Amalia : Maybe..

Zubin kissed Amalia's forehead..

Amalia : .......

Zubin: After what happened to you..i am scared that something will happen to you again so...listen don't get involve with Lucifer..ok

Amalia: (half-asleep) ok-_--ay .....z.z.z.z.zz..z.z.

Zubin: This girl everytime she visit here..she sleeps..
______________-----------------------___________________
ZUBIN TOOK HER HOME..AND IN THE MORNING...

Amalia : I am fine now.i will be resuming my work from Tomorrow...

Zubin: From tomorrow! But we are going out somewhere..!

Amalia: Where!!!

Zubin: I won't tell you now.

Amalia: Then i am not going anywhere.

Zubin: You think so...

Amalia: Tell me where!

Zubin: Actually not tomorrow...today i think.

Amalia : huh!

Zubin: Pack your bag dear, we are going out for vacation 😉 .

Amalia: But !? i

Zubin:  MALDIVES.

Amalia: Seriously!!

Zubin: Aren't you speaking too much today like what has gotten in you today. well you have my debt and i want you to pat me back, today,now!

Amalia : W-what??

Zubin: ........

He suddenly came towards me and soon my lips were locked with Zubin's .

-----He moves his hand up to my face and his finger trailed on my lips..he caught me staring at his lips and he smirked..He pulled me towards him by my waist and I didn't opened my eyes  i really like the warmth of his body....i just can't control myself around him...and this make my knees go weak again..He kissed me near the lips and shiver run down from my spine...my body was loosing its strength...He kissed my forehead and i placed my hands around his shoulder with shut eyes .A new feeling developed in my heart and somewhere i lost myself in him...

He placed his lips over mine very softly as he wants me to kiss him back..i felt his soft lips and unconsciously i moved my lips with his in synchronism..

i felt butterflies in my stomach and rested my body upon his..
He tighten his grip over my waist
and my hands travel to his hairs..

He tighten his grip over my waistand my hands travel to his hairs

I remained in his arms for a moment and then i tried to get back...but the feeling was still holding me up and a ended up holding his hands...and he caught  me blushing......

Zubin: Ahm!!

Amalia: ----i-i should start packing...

Zubin: Okay.

As Amalia walked forward she misstepped and got unsteady but zubin got her ..

Zubin: Did i overdid it??

Amalia : No--- i mean!!

Zubin: (laughed)

Amalia: Just how many times you do this out of nowhere make my mind go blank.

Zubin: You want more!!!

Amalia : No-noo!

Zubin: What a shame!!

Amalia: -----

------------they both left for the trip-----------------

Will be updated soon ☺️