Ep 21

Zubin: get some rest!!

Amalia: yes!! but zubin i saw lucifer in the fight.....

Zubin: saw whom!!??

Amalia: luc---- ( i shouldn't have said that ....  he might get worried...maybe lucifer is here for some works it has nothing to do with us......)

Zubin: saw whom! dear

Amalia: no one ... i am tired!!!

Zubin: yeh! rest well we have to go out in the evening.

Amalia : okayy!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amalia:(zubin!! zubin!!.........what happened to you open your your eyes zubin! zubin! lucifer what are you doing here! help me ! help me ! save zubin! save him please lucifer...

Lucifer: it was you who killed him...you killed zubin..you killed him__)

Amalia wakes up

Amalia: Zubin! Zubin! where are you!!

Zubin: (enters the room)

Amalia: where were you!!

Zubin : seems like you had a nightmare, you are sweating...what happened !
            Saw Andrew marrying  someone else...

Amalia: Andrew!! Zubin you think i like andrew!! come here!!

Zubin: i never said you like him!!

Amalia: come here!

Zubin: what do you want now!!

Amalia: ( amalia kissed zubin's neck and nape and then she hugged him)

Zubin : if not wrong you just kissed my neck, but thats not a girl thing...

Amalia: let me hug you for while i am not feeling good...

Zubin; i can make you feel better.. wanna give me a chance..

Amalia: no- Can't you just keep quiet..and---.

Zubin: (pulls her face closer towards him) kissed her corners of lips and then he gently kissed her forehead  moving down to her neck he sweetly bites her neck skin making amalia moans....his hot breathe making amalia blush with each of his moves.... amalia wants to pour her soul into his kisses....his taste..the way he kisses amalia's lips and gently bites it makes go her body limb..her body was burning like a flame and zubin was cooling it off..)

Amalia: ah! sto-p! plea-see! i cannot take it anymore!

Zubin: its was you who entered the lions den!

Amalia: (bites her neck again) ah!!

(Almost unbuttoned her dress)

suddenly zubin's get a call from an unknown number....zubin didn't picked it first but amalia gently pushed him away.

after few seconds zubin picked up the call again!!

Unknown: Hollew!! ZUBIN!!

ZUBIN: sorry! who's this??

Unknown: Linda!! how can you forget me?

Zubin: woa! Linda!

Linda: Zubin, i heard from Mr.han that you are on trip with your wife in Maldives!

Zubin : yeah!

Linda: send someone to pick me up tomorrow from the airport..don't forget!

Zubin: what will you do here!!

Linda: i knew it.. fine i wont be coming anymore..BYE

Zubin: Fine! i will send someone..

hangs up

Amalia: who was it!?

Zubin: Linda..one of my close friend..anyways get ready!! okay

Amalia: yes!

Zubin: but before lets finish what we left undone!!

Amalia: please stop teasing!!

Zubin: its my first time..wanting to have more than kisses..Amalia....

Amalia: shutup! 😳😠

when they left....Amalia saw someone else in the same hotel....

Amalia: Why is he here!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------