7.

An:hey guys! It's been a while,I'm sorry this took so long to come out. I started my first year of college and it's been kicking my butt,I'm gonna try and keep up now that things have calmed down a bit but please be patient. Thank you!

—————

That familiar booming laughter was all i needed to hear to alert me as to who was approaching the house,Esme and Carlisle shared a fond laugh as I leaped out of my chair and ran towards the front door

I barely had the chance to step off of the porch steps before strong arms lifted me off the ground and into a tight hug.

"Milly!" Emmett joyously laughed as he twirled me around,carrying me down the steps where the others all stood.

"Emmett..I can't believe you guys are really here." I said hugging him back just as tight,with my feet dangling in the air.

I could feel the heat from Felix's glare on Emmetts head,but Rosalie stepped forward and slapped Emmetts arm before my mate could do anything.

"Put Milly down before you squish her Emmett,you're not the only one who missed her." She hissed at her mate,he chuckled and carefully set me down.

Rubbing the back of his neck he smiled sheepishly,"Ah sorry Mills I just really missed you." Smiling up at him I waved him off,"It's okay Em,I missed you too. Mario kart hasn't been the same without you." His golden eyes lit up adorably.

"Dude we have got to play a few rounds later! No one would play with me while we were gone!" Rolling her eyes at his antics Rosalie crossed her arms,"You know she's just going to beat you like she always does." She ignored the offended look he gave her as she turned her attention to me.

"Anyways,I've missed you as well Milly,I felt like I was going insane without you around." I smiled at her and opened my arms,allowing for her to pull me into a comforting hug.

"Next time I'm kidnapping you and bringing you with us,between Emmett and Edward I wanted to rip my hair out." Giggling at her admittance I tucked my head under her chin,"Absolutely,but let's hope there is no next time....I felt lost without you guys."

Pulling away she cupped my cheeks,"You don't ever have to worry about that,okay? No one is ever splitting us up again." Tears filled in my eyes as I nodded.

A wave of calm washed over me making me smile,"Jasper."

He smirked from his spot beside Alice when I looked up at him,Rosalie allowed for me to step out of her arms as I approached the stiff soldier. "Hello Millicent..It is good to see you again." I could tell he was holding back from the way he kept glancing at the volturi who were watching us all closely.