not a chapter

0^0 what am I doing with my life? Yea, pretty sure some of y'all are going to hate me for posting this here. Anyways, Who watches Sam and Colby ? Add their videos to my anxiety list,

Anywayysss

Let's talk about my story cause why the hell not right, if I can get more then 5 people's opinions on it and my charactets persona that would be great. This story was created to release stress and because I just in general hate all the sad and cruel things that happen in Naruto. What do you think about the ship Sai x Sasuke? What about my other ships? Isn't naru and kibs adorable? No point lying I know the truth, no one can resist their adorable faces like, literally their both babies, all innocent, ( ͡°ᴥ ͡° )

Do you like tea? I like tea, not the gossip and drama, I mean like real liquid, flavorful tea. Or coffee, I like coffee too. Does coffee really stop my growth? I've been drinking it since I was 5, I don't drink it often, but yea Im not growing anymore, standing at 4'11. I'm actually really upset about that, like everyone I know is at least 5ft, the tallest person I know is my uncle standing at like 6ft(?) I hope I keep growing, and that the doctors are wrong cause when I was smaller I wouldn't grow and they said I would be small forever. (Scary) but I mean, look I'm 4'11(hopefully will grow at least to be 5'ft)
Welp this is random, also check out my other account,(if your just really lazy go to my following/followers and look for the same pfp I have) I'm writing a story about a gender fluid girl/boy who creates tech(there will be a huge plot twist, just wait for it) and has a bunch of things going on she/he hopes to find her love soon(just read it and my description cause I can't rn, I need sleep) 

I hope everybody is doing ok, I would love to talk with anyone if you guys want to chat for fun, ideas, or just need to talk. Remember to wash your hands and keep your distance :)