𝟎𝟏.

lariah's texting on the right
side & dakota is on the left.
| august 5th, 2021 |
imessage:

( 404-362-3780 )
nigga ik you got this text!
stop ignoring me i already know yo ass cheated.

( 718-231-9482 )
i think you got the wrong number lmao

( 404-362-3780 )
you already lied to me why lie 2x?

( 718-231-9482 )
look at the area code

( 404-362-3780 )
srry i be im dumb asf sometimes 🤦🏾‍♀️ ..

( 718-231-9482 )
nah its cool
bye stranger

( 404-362-3780 )
lol byeee
read 12:13am

( IN REAL LIFE )
ATLANTA GA | august 5th 2021

"how does a nigga you barely even know sound cute over messages? make it make since riah." her best friend nicole asked as they were on facetime
together.

"ughh i can just feel it! like when i was texin him i was gettin' fine ass nigga vibes." lariah said as she smiled from ear to ear.

"we got school in the mornin' and you feenin over somebody you don't know...down bad." nicole joked.

"shut up cause you was just simpin over a rapper nigga named baby satan!" she said, laughing at the joke she made.

"girl you are LOUD and WRONG..tryna be funny. his name is baby SANTANA." nicole corrected.

without a warning, lariah's mom came inside her room and stood near the door.

"lariah, aren't you the same lil girl who got school in a couple of hours?" her mom asked. "yeah..." she mumbled.

"so why are you up? go to bed cus' if you late im NOT driving you to that school you hear me?"

"yes ma i can hear you." she sighed, wrapping her blanket around her.

"oh and don't forget you gotta get your drivers liscnese from the dmv tommorow."

"mhm." lariah hummed as she fake yawned. "maybe that'll get her outta my room" she thought, and it did.

"you heard yo mom, take yo feenin self to sleep." nicole said. lariah chuckled, "aight goodnight girl luv you."

"luv you more."