Break with the wealseys

Not spell checked

April 15th

Y/n's POV

I woke up to the bright morning sun blinding me. I groaned and stretched. I sat up and saw both liz and Draco were still asleep.

I got out of bed and noticed Mika was sleeping beside my pillow, she is so cute! I reached down and patted Mika on the head. I went over to my dresser to pick out my outfit for the day, I think I'm gonna wear the outfit Molly made for me. Yeah I'll wear that, I pulled the outfit out of the gift box.

*this is the outfit, I edited to make it turquoise that's why it looks weird I don't have a good editing app so yeah 😅*

I went to my dresser and grabbed a clean pair of panties along with a bra. I went into the bathroom and quickly changed into my outfit. I went over to the sink and splashed some water on my face. After that I brushed through my and brushed my teeth.

Since I was done getting ready I left the bathroom, as I got back into my room I saw liz and Draco were both still asleep!

I sighed and went over to them, I shoved them both off the bed, liz panned with her back against the ground and Draco end up falling on top of her.

" why did you do that?!?" Draco yelled

I laughed, " I needed to wake you guys up and didn't feel like fighting with you guys"

Liz glared at me and said, " you could have just said 'hey get up' like a regular person!"

I shrugged, " I felt this way was more effective"

Liz rolled her eyes and pushed Draco off of her, she stood up and dusted her pajama pants off, " what time is it even?" Liz asked while going on my bed to pet Mika.

I looked at my alarm clock beside me bed and said, " it's 8:30, when are you two leaving to go back to the manor?"

Draco stood against the wall and said, " my mum is coming around 10:30 to get us, when are you leaving to go to the Weasley's?"

" uhh I'm leaving around noon, so a little bit after you guys leave." I said

Draco nodded and just stared off into space, " oh and Draco, you should go into the guest room and pack your stuff, while your in there take a shower and change your clothes okay?"

He looked at me weird then sniffed his armpits, " oh yup. Okay I will shower see you guys in about an hour!"

Me and Liz said bye to Draco as he hurried out of my room, and into the guest room across the hall. I turned to liz and sat beside her, " so" I said

She turned to me and said, " sooooo?"

I laughed and said, " I've been wanting to know all week, what are you and Draco? Like are you dating, friends with benefits, just a hook up? Tell me everything!"