The end of 3rd year

June 21st

Y/n's POV

Cedric is dead. I loved him so much, he was like family to me, and I know I wasn't as close to him as cho was or any of his other mates, but I still got to know him. he was a amazing person, friendly,kind, a bit of a smart ass. He was a great person, and didn't deserve to die the way he did.

I know what people say about Voldemort, he's an awful person, but I didn't think he would kill a child. Cedric was still a kid, he had barley begun his life!

I started crying for what felt like the a millionth time. I couldn't stand the school in my heart that constantly reminded me of what I had lost.

I pulled me knees up to my chest and harried my face Into my lap. Trying to keep the cold of the dark hallway away from my already numb body. I don't know how long I've been in this hallway, but I don't want to leave it anytime soon.

𓅷ℝ𝕠𝕟'𝕤𓅷  POV

I couldn't stop thinking about y/n, she had been broken since Cedric died. Two days ago, ginny had told me she ran out of the common room crying, Because people were talking about Cedric. Which normally would be okay, let her take a walk she'll come back, but uhm we haven't seen her since yesterday and we have no clue where she is. We tried asking Fred and George to look on that map, but they said they had lost the map, yet again. I Geuss Mcgonagal had caught them with it and took it.

I sighed, As I was walking through  the halls, I heard a chocked sob. I looked around trying to listen, but nothing came. Maybe I'm just hearing things. I shrugged it off and continued to walk when I heard more crying, I turned around and followed the cry's, they kinda sounded like
y/n's. I followed the cry's deeper into the dungeon, in-till finally I was in the same hallway as the cry's at the end of the hallway in a dark corner was a little bundle of Something.

As I got closer I realized it wasn't a something, it was a someone. I quickly jogged up to the person, and once I reached the person I saw it was y/n
I quickly went over to her and pulled her into a, she flinched and looked up at me, " Ron?" She asked.

" yes y/n, it's me" I clarified

She started sobbing again, I didn't know what to do. So I picked her up bridle-stile and ran back to the common room with her in my hands. On the way there though, she passed out. I don't know if it was from lack of food,water or energy. It could very well  be all three. As I got to go the common room I said the password and quickly walked into the common room. I looked up and saw everyone was staring at me, well by everyone I mean Fred,George,Ginny, and Hermione.

Fred quickly stood up and ran over to me, grabbing y/n out of my arms, " where did you find her?" He asked as he brought her over to the couch and sat her down. Ginny went on the floor besides her and started to brush the hair out of her face.

" I found her in a dark hallway in the dungeon" I said

George looked at me and said, " how though, me and Fred have been looking for her ever since she left a few days ago, and haven't been able to find her."

" I don't think I would have even found her if I hadn't heard her crying. So you probably walked by her hiding spot multiple times, but she must have been not crying or sleeping." I explained

Fred nodded and George just looked at y/n sympathetically. We all loved, and cared about y/n, she was like a little sister to me and I Know Fred and George felt the same. Well I don't know about George, he always flirts with y/n but that could also just be there friendship. And Hermione, loves y/n with every inch of her heart, as a friend as more than a friend but y/n's with Ginny. Then Ginny, we'll she obviously is in love with y/n, and I know it hurts her to see y/n in this state. Hopefully she starts to get back to her old self soon.