Altercations

TW: Violence

Although Sky was excited to go to the Yule Ball, but all she could think about is how her sister won't be there. Constantly questioning if she should even go, unsure if she could even enjoy it, regardless if she was there with her friends and the one person who made her feel like the only girl in the world. Though everyone saw the smile on her face and her keeping the pep in her walk, those close to her knew that the smile on her face was a hoax. Her once joyous smile had turned into one of desperation, misery, and vexation.

Life since the disappearance of Pansy has been treacherous on Sky and the rest of her friends and her family. Although it has affected everyone, it's affected Sky more than anyone. Her twin sister, her built-in best friend, and her diary. Nothing mattered to her much anymore other than finding her sister, focusing on the task, and making it through the rest of this year.

Sitting around the Slytherin table, talking about their dates for the ball, Sky seems preoccupied in her thoughts. Draco and Tom automatically notice her body's behavior; pushing her food around with the fork.

"Qu'est-ce qui ne va pas mon amour?" {What is wrong my love?} He leans over to ask her.

Barely glancing up from her plate, she mumbles, "Rien je vais bien." {Nothing, I'm fine.}

Not believing her, he takes her hand in his, leading them out into the hallway, through the courtyard, and to the forbidden forest, to their favorite spot the lake. The sun is still rising, causing immense beauty. A mixture of Orange, Pink, Yellow, and Red engulf the sky, hitting the water perfectly.

A blanket magically appears on the ground, sitting down and placing her on his lap. She lays her head on his shoulder, her brunette hair flows behind her shoulders, while his arms wrap around her waist. Her skirt, moving midway up her thighs, revealing her skin tone stockings.

"Now tell me angel, what's going on?"

Not looking up from the water she muffles, "I feel horrible about going to the ball. I should be looking for Pansy, not out having fun..."

"Without her."

"My love, you know just as well as I do, Pansy would force you to go. You need to let loose a little."

"I can't—"

Cutting her off, "No! You need one night with no stress. Just fun with your friends and your extremely handsome boyfriend, who loves his beautiful, smart, talented, selfless girlfriend.

A smile forms on her face, slowly raising her head, "Do you really think she would want me to go?"

"Absolutely. She knows you're looking for her, but she wouldn't want you to miss a once-in-a-lifetime event like the Yule Ball. It's a night for you, me, Tom, and Blaise to unwind and enjoy what's left of this year here."

Lifting her chin up with two fingers, our eyes making direct contact, "Sky, you deserve this. You've been pushing yourself so hard to focus on the task, school, and doing everything you can to find Pansy. We will work our asses off until the ball, just give me one night to take your mind off of it. Please."

"Okay. One night. Je t'aime beaucoup. Merci pour tout." {I love you so much. Thank you for everything.}

Without saying a word, he presses his lips on hers, his hand entangled in her hair. The breeze and the sunrise reflects off of the lake, causing a breathtaking view and a luminous glow of colors onto their skin. The outline of their reflection gleams onto the lake.

"We need to get back. Class starts in ten minutes," She states, standing up and straightening her skirt out. Reaching down for his hand, she helps lift him up. Before she could begin to walk towards the school, he lifts her up, tossing her on his back, sprinting to class.