Change of Heart

TW: Mention of rape and abuse

Three weeks prior

"Wake up you stupid bitch!"

The words she hears every day, like clockwork. The brisk and dingy room obtains no windows, just the little amount of light that creeps between the crack of the door and the floor.

Once again she had been moved to a different part of the second floor. Settling in one room was never an option because every time she thinks that they're going to keep her there, they move her.

The difference between this room and the others that they held her in is that this room was completely stone. There were no hideous wallpapers, no decor of any sort. Just a severely used mattress and a torn-up blanket. No pillows.

Comfortable- providing physical ease and relaxation.

Comfort, something that they make sure she doesn't have. Bruises are spread throughout her body, all in different stages. She has some that are months, weeks, and days old. The bruising is lasting longer than normal due to the insufficient amount of calcium and iron she has been given since her abduction.

Besides the bruises, she has an abundant amount of cuts, scars, and welts on her as well. She has been tortured multiple times. Between being stabbed, crucio'd, whipped, partially strangled, and worse.

So many nights she has dreamt of being back with her sister and her friends. She misses them, all the laughs, staying up all night gossiping about things, shopping, and more. She doesn't sleep often so when she could sleep, she tried to make the best of it and think positive regardless of the horror that surrounds her on a daily basis.

Every day that she wakes up, she hopes everything was just a terrible nightmare and that she will see her sister and friends. She misses everyone, especially her sister and mum.

"Mattheo go do a sneak check on that dead beat," Onyx says in a hasty tone.

He apparates to the manor's dark, musty cellars. No guards or dementors seemed to be present. Mattheo knew he had to make it quick

Cassius jolted up when he saw Mattheo standing there outside the cellar bars, "What're you doing here? You're going to get caught by your father."

"I was sent by Onyx to do a 'wellness' check on you."

"How poorly are they treating her?"

"They still believe it's Skyra, so we are in the clear. Why didn't you just agree to tell everyone you fathered another child, Cassius?"

Cassius' face dropped, he knew that what he was going to say would make him look more like a coward. "When I heard they thought Pansy was my favorite and they began describing how Skyra looked I knew that if they believed that it was actually Pansy I had to do it."

"I knew if they thought the girls were the other and if they wanted to hurt Pansy the most, they would take Skyra. Instead, they are hurting Skyra by taking Pansy, but I'd rather Pansy be gone than Skyra. The question is, you knew which one was which, so why did you take the real Pansy?"

"Cassius," Mattheo paused, running his tongue on the inside of his mouth, "As much as I despise Sky, she has something about her that makes her amazing, unlike Pansy. I'm sorry to tell you, but Pansy is well known for sleeping around, and when she found out Sky and Malfoy were dating I heard that they stopped talking because Pansy wanted him and I had to give credit to Sky when she turned me down for Malfoy."

Cassius locks eyes with Mattheo. Hearing the words that came out of his mouth, Cassius was so proud of Skyra. She and Draco were always a match and when they turned sixteen the betrothal would be signed and the two would be bound to be married. He knew that they were truly in love and they wouldn't disagree with it.