(1) we met again 💛💜

Author pov:

"Hi auntie! Where is Lisa? We'll be late now auntie!" Jisoo.

Jisoo is one of Lisa's bestfriend who knows how she like the guy. But she didn't know that Lisa was still keep waiting for him. Jisoo also has a boyfriend.

"Ohh wait! Let me call her. .... LISA!!!" Ms. Dara.

Ms. Dara is one of Lisa's auntie who take cares of her. Ms. Dara adopt Lisa cause Lisa's Parents was died because of a car accident. Lisa say yes to it ofc so she won't be alone.

"I'm coming mom!!!" Lisa.

Lisa is the one who have been inlove since childhood. She keep waiting for him. But he haven't come back yet. She also see her auntie like her real mom.

"Faster Lisa we'll be late!!" Rosé.

Rosé or chaeyoung was one of Lisa's bestfriend too. She was like jisoo too.

"Ok ok!!" Lisa Went downstairs. Kiss her auntie and rush out of the door.

"Thank goodness your here now!! Now let's go we'll be late!" Jennie.

Jennie is one Lisa's bestfriend. She is like what jisoo and rosé.

"Let's go! We have new transfer right?" Lisa said.

"Yes!! And we are being late! Because of youuuu" the three of them yell at Lisa.

"Hey no need to yell!" Lisa said sighing.

Skip time. At school.

"Ohh you four are late!" Their teacher said to them.

"It li-" Lisa cut rosé.

"Its rosé fault tr." Lisa pointed to rosé.

"Wait what-" rosé was 'not again!'

"Sorry unnie hehehe I'll treat you later." Lisa whisper.

"Ok but don't forget to treat me!" She whispered back.

"No worries unnie!" Lisa said and wink.

"Make sure next time don't be late or else your getting detention! Arasso?!!" Tr. Said to them and the four of them nodded.

"Ok so.. because your late. One of you will tour your new classmate!" Tr. Said to them as she stand up.

"Ma'am Li-" Lisa cut jisoo.

"I will tr. But tr. who I'll tour?" Lisa asked.

"Hmm... Please stand up mr." Tr. Said. And a guy Stand up.

"Ahmm hello!" Guy greet again.

"Here! This Jeon jungkook! I know you already know him. He already learned here when he was too young right?" The tr. Said.

"J-jungkook?" Lisa whispered to her self shocked.

"Yes I've learned here when I'm young! I Hope some of my old classmate remember me." Jungkook said.

"Ok so.. ms. Manoban later ok?" The tr. Said whisper at Lisa.

"Y-yes ms." She managed to spoke between her shocked.

"Ok so.. mr. Jeon here! This is Lisa manoban she will tour you here!" The tr. Said.

"Wait... Lisa manoban?" Jungkook asked.

"Y-yeah!" Lisa said shuttered.

"Ohh do you still remember me pokpak?!" Jungkook asked.