Hot Bath 😘 ( Rantaro X wakiya)

This story is for Rantakiya fans 💛💜
Hope you all love this Hotness it can be a bit of lemon 😅

************************************

Ahh.... Rantaro has forgotten again!! "I am waiting here in this cafe as he invited me here and like always he didn't come" said wakiya waiting for rantaros arrival outside the cafe.

"Calm down wakiya!!" Rantaro must be busy with his works and so he might have forgotten about this said Hoji calming wakiya.

Ohh Really!! "That workworm is soo busy with this schedule and just forgotten about his boyfriend!!" Is work more important to him then mee said wakiya getting more frustrated.

No that's not right!!" Rantaro might have reason for it!!" Just wait for some minutes I know he might come!! Hoji concluded.

That's enough!!" I am not slave of him wait always that's it!!" I have my patience and Rantaro has crossed it!! shouted wakiya...... The people around were listening to his shouts.

Wakiya!! Slow down!! "Everyone are listening......" Hoji said with a sweat drop.

Let everyone listen it I don't care!!" Let them also know that how careless my boyfriend is....... "that's it it's over now!! Said wakiya with hot headed.

"What you mean by over??" Asked Hoji being shocked.

I am done with Rantaro!!" I just can't wait for him like this always!! It really hurts......."wakiya looked sad.

But it's not right!! Hoji tried to explain wakiya.

What's right and wrong don't tell mee!! " I am going to my swimming classes now and if by chance Rantaro remembers about our date today and if he comes to the cafe for looking to me tell him that I don't want see his face again in my life!! It's over between uss......... "said wakiya and he just storms away from there without listening to Hoji making his judgement.

Oh God!! "I hope wakiya will think in a cool mind and change his decision!!" Now only Rantaro can calm him!! said Hoji.

With Rantaro

Okay students!! "You need to concentrate on your launching skills then only your bey can spin with all its power!! Put your spirit inside it cause blader and bey are connected to each other Got it everyone!!" Said Rantaro teaching his students bey blading.

Yesss sir!! Every student got inspired by rantaros words and practiced their bey blading with more determination.

That's the spirit kids!! "Our next generation shouldn't hold back to change the history of bey blading" said Rantaro being proud.

Heyyy Rantaro!! "How are you doing??" said Diago coming inside the training classes of Rantaro.

Ohh Diago Good to see you here!! Long time no seen!!" I am doing great well how about you buddy!!" replied Rantaro beating Diagos back very hard.

Ouch!!" You will never change Rantaro!! I am great too....." said Diago catching his aching back.

Haha.... who wants to be changed!! "Well how come you are here??"Asked Rantaro.

I was just passing by!! "And heard that you have opened a bey training centre for everyone soo I just wanted to look at it!!......."And look at these kids they are battling with full excitement and fun said Diago looking at the kids blading.

Yaap!! I just want them to play bey blading from their heart!! "Looking at them I always remember our past when we were also a learners like these kids......"wakiya; valt; Shu; Ken and; you we all battle together even if we loose we didn't give up our spirit to be strong and that spirit I find in these kids said Rantaro remembering his past and looking at his students.