Part seven

Y/n's POV
It's been 3 days I've been dating peter. And all I can say at this point is that it's the 3 BEST FUCKING DAYS OF MY LIFE! He's the sweetest human u could ever ask for a boyfriend and I'm not even kidding, he's always there by the train station when I go on the bus in the morning, he checks in on me in his free lessons whenever he can, he brings me a sandwich from Delmar's every time before our break AND he sends me a "good morning babe" and a "good night babe" text messege😭

I fr don't deserve this man but yesterday oh god yesterday was the cutesttt, after school me, Peter, MJ and Ned went to the amusement park thingy near New York and we had the most amazing time. Afterwards we all decided to part our ways and me along with peter went to our favourite restaurant. It's not much, it's really just a cheap burger place but that's the first place all of us met and ironically we turned out to be in the same school afterwards.

We had our dinner there and then peter gave me a piggyback ride back home. Mom wasn't there yet, probably out with Tony, which btw reminds me that I am completely stressed out about that dinner we have in 12 hours.

We decided to watch a movie the obvi but that didn't last very long... yeah ik we basically ditched the movie and Instead went with the hella heavy make out session. Love those tbh. But then.... well u know.

Now that it's confirmed that y/n/l is not a virgin anymore we can move on to the now.

I was lying in my bed, my head resting on peters arm and my back facing his body. He was insanely close to me and I could feel all the heat forcing itself into my body. His hand was over my stomach and his chin was touching my shoulder.

Occasionally he would give me little kisses on my shoulder, knowing that I was awake. I smiled whenever he did so and he could feel my body's shivers from the touch. His gentle touch. I loved it when his hot breath used to fall on any part of my body, it made me feel safe, it made me feel comfortable, it made me feel loved.

His soft lips used to settle on my skin and stay there, until they finally moved. But I didn't want them to move. I didn't want to let go. His arms wrapped around mine would make me feel secure and affectionate. I loved him so much.

But sadly my mind was running through a dozen thoughts other then these.i turned around to face the ceiling, staring at it blankly. I could feel peters eyes on me, running through my face. I turned my face to him, my body still facing the ceiling. I smiled at him and he smiled wider then before. He placed a small kiss on my lips until he took hold of one of my hands and running through the back of it, gently, with his thumb.

He intertwined his fingers in mine still rubbing on them. There was silence between the both of us, but it was a comfortable silence. Until he broke it.

"Babe it's gonna be fine." He said literally out of nowhere but I knew what he was talking about. HOW DID HE KNOW ME SO WELL, I sat upright and crossed my legs while peter was still lying down. With a worried expression on his face with a slight smile.

"Yeah I know but it's like u know, my moms boyfriend and what if she's being serious, WHAT IF SHE WANTS TO MARRY HIM! AND ITS NOT EVEN SOMEONE ITS MOTHER FUCKING TONY STARK! PETER HOLY SHIT!" I kept on rambling shit on and on and peter kept looking at me giggling FUCKING GIGGLING, i looked at my side and gave him a are-you-fucking-serious-right-now look but peters laugh only just turned into a wide smile.

He put his hand in my thigh and said in the most cutest and gentle voice "babe, everything is going to be fine, I know u can manage everything, I know you, your strong." That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever to me my whole entire life.

I lay back down this time hugging peter tightly as he kissed my forehead. My face was buried into his chest, and my arms squeezed tightly around his waist. He rubbed my back gently and kissed me over and over again. "Douh youh evae thinkeh we wouh geh marrieh?" I asked, with my voice extremely muffled into his chest. Peter giggled and then loosened his grip around me. I took my face out of his chest, my arms still wrapped around him. "Do you you ever think we would get married?" I repeated, looking up at him expectantly and gosh dammit this boy is from heaven. He answered again in his extremely gentle voice, "I wouldn't choose anyone else." HOLY SHIT SGHSHSG HE REALLY SAID THAT, I NEED TO MARRY THIS MAN RIGHT FUCKING NOW