🅻🅰🆄🅽🅲🅷

Oliver and oliva are friends from their young age. They lives at chun yung street,Hong Kong. They both have same thought of mind to explore the world and enjoy each and every moment in life with great adventure and fun...

Both oliver and olivia parents are very strict to them. They never let them  go outings with their friends even though they are good at studies in their schooling they had no funs at all!! In their young age.....

Oliver and olivia are doing their studies at modern high school at hong kong which is one of the top most school in the world with high class infrastructure and with modern way of learning education.....

They love to travel to adventures places together but they knew that their parents will not allow to make a travelle alone..

One day when oliver was travelling to nearest town he saw banner named "CALL OF THE WILD"
and have given few information about it and contact numbers...

Oliver went to that agency to ask about this travel. One of the staff at that agency explained him about it very clearly that it is a lucky draw contest and conditions applied for it is it should be a couplelet(one boy & one girl)....

He kept on thinking 🤔 about it whether to give name of him and olivia for this contest...then finally he took a decision to give name for contest...

Once he given the name for contest he went to the store and bought the things which were said to buy by his mom... He got late to return home back...

His mom really got afraid and started to search him here and there finally he reached home. His mom asked"were did you go my dear"  he lied to his mom that i have slept in the bus during my travel to the town so, i have got down after 2 stops so it has become late to return home...

Sorry,mummy .no problem dear you are good right that's enough for me.. "Love you mummy said oliver"... "Love you to oliver replied by mummy "."well thats right lets go to bed before that lets have a dinner take a refresh a come my dear" said the mummy ...okie mom let me come in a meanwhile...

Oliver could not control his happiness..he was eagerly waiting for the next day to go school to meet olivia..to tell about the contest "Call of the wild"

Oliver refreshed him self and took his dinner with his family and came back to room and started watching a adventure canopy movie with 3D effect... Once the movie has completed he wanted to win the contest and travel to that place with olivia by dreaming it he started sleeping 😴......

 Late night he got a bad dream that olivia is getting far away from him.. Once he got that dream he was not able to sleep that night.... He was so depressed on dreaming that 😟

 He was so depressed on dreaming that 😟