🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁-1

Oliver woke up too earlier ,he forgot his bad dream and kept moving sportively. He rushed to school to see olivia but, oliver could not find the presence of olivia .He was keep on investigating about her absence. One of her friend said that she is ill and she will not be able to attend today's class.Ooops! Oliver got upset and went back to class.

A new classmate came to oliver class named James. At first impression itself James and oliver doesn't like each other. They fought eachother for each and every thing. It was too Silly to see... Due to their fights teacher miss. John son punished them very strictly. Now james and Oliver had bad impression on each other.

The School got over everyone was packing their things to go home. James challenged oliver that" i will knock you down one day"Hahahaa lets see my dear friend "said oliver".

Next day,olivia came school she came to knew that oliver searched her when she was absent yesterday. Olivia was waiting for oliver during that time James came near her and gave an intro about him to olivia. They had a friendly talk ....During that time Oliver also arrived

Oliver asked james "why are u speaking with olivia "

James murmured "why should I say you"oliver got furious by the words of james. Olivia doesn't know what's going on between them she is flustered .Olivia enquired Oliver do u know him right well before... Oliver responded that yeah I knew him right yesterday.

Meanwhile, James completes his talks by saying bye!! To olivia and left the place quitly without clashing with oliver

Meanwhile, James completes his talks by saying bye!! To olivia and left the place quitly without clashing with oliver.. Once he left, Oliver was explaining about the contest to Olivia, olivia is really excited too ,she is enquiring about "CALL OF THE WILD" olivia chided that lets go the agency which u have given name for contest to check whether the results has been declared..

Once the school gets over Olivia and Oliver took a train to the town and went to the agency safely.. When they investigated to the staff he pleaded that contest results take a little more time because it has a lot of verification process and it is most adventures contest.. That you will really enjoy if you win the contest

In the return from the journey in train both oliver and Olivia was fully having a fun talks about the contest and planning about things to do in future.. They both mesmerized in their prate and forgot to step down in their stop .After few stops Olivia came to notice that they have travelled a long distance from their actual stops.

Both of them steped down in the upcoming stop and catched the train to their town again. Each of two was slightly fuming for their parents because already its too late..

Now its time 7pm they reached the station and they have gone to their own houses. As they fumed nothing has happened yet, their parents believeed their words and their kids. Olivia and oliver feeled a lot as they have lied to their parents.

They completed their assigned homework and and spent a good time with their family mates. Olivia was imagining about the adventure and she very eager to go ahead with oliver . Once had their dinner they gone to their respective bed to sleep.

Next day morning.Olivia, usually comes to school earlier than oliver. Before oliver comes to school James voluntarily came to olivia and spoke friendly to her, but it was just an act of James to seperate oliver and olivia. As he challenged to oliver that "i will knock u down "he said i will do it and show and prove my self..

But, olivia is too innocent she doesn't know how people will be. And she believes each and every one. Olivia is a charming girl in her school she never speaks with any boys of her class except oliver ,it was the first time she is speaking to james..

Oliver arrived the school he straightly went to olivia but she was speaking with james, she noticed that oliver has come ,but she was busy with chatting with james and ignored oliver.Oliver felt very bad about it. That day fully he was thinking about the reason for ignorance. Everyday at the end of the school oliver and olivia jointly used to go school library and home, but today at end of class also she is very much interested in speaking with James.She ingnored oliver and went back to library and home along with James.

Oliver was so confused about her ignorance and literally angry at Olivia ,but he is trying to control it. They all went to library while keeping their bags out to prevent the theft, oliver wanted james to stay away from olivia. James got heated and firstly beated oliver. When oliver came to beat him as a revenge olivia came to notice that... Olivia got steamed at oliver without knowing what happened actually ..

Oliver was try to calm down Olivia, but she was so hot, James came near olivia and said "leave it he is so silly and doesn't have maturity, come lets go home it's enough to read books today "James acted like a nice guy.Olivia replied yeah lets go, they took their bags and started moving to home. James turned back and gave a stuck out tongue ,winking eyes smile to Oliver .......

 James turned back and gave a stuck out tongue ,winking eyes smile to Oliver