🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁-2

While, walking back home olivia was so upset for her cruelty towards oliver, because she is very close friend of oliver she is not able to tolerate when her friend is making a mistake she still doesn't know what's the reason for this behaviour

James was like flying in the sky... When Olivia fought with oliver. Olivia
had an idea to ask sorry for her action towards him. From this we could understand that Olivia has a kindhearted soul.

Next day, once olivia reached school she was waiting for Oliver to arrive school, but before that james arrived and started conversation with olivia but olivia was trying to avoid him, because Olivia was literally very close to oliver than james... And they had a fight only because of james .More over  concept of Olivia is he is little possessive and protective (oliver).

But she is not able to avoid him until
Oliver take place. Once she saw he has come she circumvented him and curiously ran to Oliver and asked a heartly sorry to him. Oliver was so emotional and was not able to control his feelings. Oliver hissed to olivia "no why are you asking me sorry I should  ask you sorry for my worst behavior towards James"olivia was so happy for Oliver's character...

Olivia and oliver finally connected with their bond once again ,they had a happy fun filling days.. Oliver was happy that james will not win that challenge.After few days olivia and oliver having a lunch in their canteen both were very silent in that lunch .olivia started the conversation, she asked oliver that why doesn't you like james??why are you hating each other?? What problem is going between you both??

Oliver replied" it's nothing serious" and he said all the story this and that ,Olivia was shocked to hear the baddest comment of james .Now olivia had a very bad impression on James.olivia believed james a lot had too much trust on him.. "But now it is broken"she decided not to have a little conversation also. Olivia was feeling that why should he act like a nice person when is me?? Why is he kidding me.. Am I A playgirl or a toy to play with ...

Olivia decied to ask these questions to James but oliver stopped it. Olivia asked oliver" why are you stopping me " ,oliver said he had a very bad friends circle so you need not go and  search him and ask about it. Olivia said then let me ask when oliver is approaching me "to have a conversation" . Oliver said "no" you need not ask about it let me handle this you just be cool. If he come and had a chat with you, you avoid him directly with out saying anything.. And you don't need to explain these guys for being avoided.... "Well that's right said olivia"

They stopped the conversation about this and went back to their class, it was the leisure period every one went off the class and started playing games with their friends and few was having a fun talks in the ground.. They have many mordern equipped games also. Oliver was playing baseball with his team mates, olivia was playing badminton with her mates..james done none, he was just laughing and kidding with his club...

During that time, James went to olivia,he had tried to have a speak but olivia was totally avoiding him.He was repeatedly distrubing her and the game, olivia got irritated badly .she shouted at james "Why are you disturbing me? Please leave me alone.. I dont like to speak with you"james..but why? What did I do You? Did i misbehave to you?
Olivia.. "No I didn't mean that" then why?james.."why should I say you" it's my wish to decide whether to speak or not...

James got vexed towards olivia. he pulled olivia down in anger, other girls in the court stepped forward to ask about it.. James went back in uptight. The had got over everyone came back to class and took their things and went off the class to home .she was waiting for oliver to arrive, oliver got refreshed and came back to class to take his things, he went with olivia on the way to return home .

Olivia was informing things ,which happened in the Badminton court, oliver was shocked to hear this. He got furious towards james. Destination arrived they both went home. Both were happy because it's Saturday and it was activity class. This day was most fun fill day in the school. During this day students don't take their books to their school. They choose their own activities and coaching will be given to their preferred activities.

Next day, it was time to class oliver and olivia has choosed singing for morning schedule .during that class sir. Rio was coaching them, all students nearly there would be more than 250 students, from olivia and oliver class there would be 50 approximately togetherly made a performance at the end of the Section,they sang

The class system of the 21st century is divided into two: Those who have and those who haven’t
Those who wear the shoes and those who don’t
Those who have the clothes and those who don’t
And those who try hard to get those things

Even after seeing your parents’ curved spines, you’re so cold-hearted
You complain that all your friends have it and that they should buy it for you
(Ayo baby) stop being so immature
You won’t freeze just because you don’t have that jacket
Fill your head with good sense before it’s too late

Later on, sir. Rio announced there is a singing contest through out this surrounding places . Each squard has 4 mates Its a huge competition students who ever is willing to participate can give your name within 2 days, there will me many levels of selection so do your best, hope for the best...

PRICE : €4000Oliver ,olivia, james was excited too

PRICE : €4000
Oliver ,olivia, james was excited too... And others were also..

There are many twist and turns in upcoming 👆 chapter...
                  Drop a vote if you like