~Star Crossed Lovers~

•┈┈┈••✦ :                                             : ✦••┈┈┈•Songs for this chapter:Falling Apart~Micheal Schulte

Songs for this chapter:
Falling Apart~Micheal Schulte.
Everything I wanted~ Billie Eilish.
Deja Vous ~ Olivia Rodrigo.
Wanna be yours~ Artic Monkeys.
•┈┈┈••✦ :                                             : ✦••┈┈┈•
Arabella

The wind kissed my skin as I sighed I would always remember him this way, like the wind that kissed my skin, the rain that made my heart smile, the storm that shattered my soul.

Attempting to pick up the shards of my heart was harder this time. I didn't have an Axel to help me now. In my eyes drowning would be better than another second without him.

His face seized to be embedded into my eyes as my soul cried in sorrows of angst. Glancing upon the ocean before my balcony, tinges of his betrayal pricked my heart as my heart wanted nothing more but to drown. Tears of love, hate and agony elicited cries from my lips as my mind fought my heart over the act of drowning.

To fall into the ocean of my sorrows as it engulfs me into the pleasure of peace. My scorned heart wanted to not nothing more than drown after he crushed my soul into a broken symphony. To others drowning was an act of misery, but to souls who were broken it was the mere definition of forbidden pleasure.

Axel Lombardi was my forbidden pleasure, my forbidden lover, the forbidden romance that broke my soul. That left me helpless as my heart sobbed in despair. We once fought over a soul being shattered over parting his lover, needless to say I won the fight.

Our love was one of the purest of emotions to exist, whilst his soul tainted mine with shades of angst, love and adoration. He pulled me out of the sorrows of my heart, whilst leaving a broken promise. Our relationship didn't only hold lust, it held the fire of love as his soul burned mine into flames of desire, love and lust. I once fathomed to die for him.

I guess the stars disagreed.

The waves sung the notes of despair and pain as they begged me to drown into the sea beneath my balcony. Losing a loved one scorns your heart, but losing every person who truly loved you shatters your soul whilst what's left are the broken remnants of a soul that was once held emotions of happiness.

A pain of betrayal drowned me whilst my lips elicited a broken breath. The span of my entire life, I was abandoned by the deaths of my loved ones as I stood helpless. Unable to fight the agony defined as death, unable to bury the agony of pain.

Throughout the years, my soul was crushed with the the deaths of my father and my uncle. They left my soul in despair, helpless and broken by the knife of betrayal as it twisted into my heart whilst I begged them not to. His deception only twisted the knife further into my heart as it bled with tears of love.