I Was His : Seo Changbin

"And even in the end, atleast at some point I was his"

Characters:
Seo Changbin as Himself
Kang Seo Yoon as Yourself or Whoever in your mind was

Kang Seo Yoon

"So... who's your ex?" My friend asked at the bottle of soju landed on me, I sighed remembering all the past memories I have with my ex.

"His name is.....Changbin" I revealed, "Ohh who is he?" They asked "My ex just how you asked" I said answering Kara's question, she chuckled.

"What I mean is...what kind of guy is hex She explained, "He's a good guy that came to my life" "We love to go out and laugh together at things" I said smiling pitifully.

"Then why did the two of you broken up when you have a perfect relationship" Flint suddenly asked, "Good Question" I said and started to tell them my story on how was my life with Changbin.

Kang Seo Yoon Past

"Binnie!" I called, as I was getting bored with the tv "Yes Yoonie?" He called back as he was in the kitchen getting something, "I'm bored....can we go out?" I asked looking at him while I was resting my chin at the couch giving him some puppy eyes.

"Sure....but I'm a bit busy today" He said as he walks to me caressing my cheeks, I rubbed my cheeks in his palm feeling the warmth on it.

"I missed how we gotta have a bonding" I said, "I know you do" He said, kissing my forehead "Fine.... I'll do it later" He said taking a bite in the apple.

I jumped on our couch and jumped in his body as I was starting to plant some kisses all over his face, He laughed as I chuckled while kissing his face all over.

"Go get you things in our room we'll go now" He said I nodded and get down, before walking away completely I give him one more kiss before giggling and ran to our room to get my stuff.

We arrived at the mall thanks to the bus, "Shall go to the arcade?" He said, suggesting, "Yes!" I said acting like a kid as I was clinging into his arm, he laughed.

"Let's play basketball" He said, I laughed "Can you reach it?" I said teasing him, "Of course I can!" He said trying not to embarrass his self.

"Okay...show me what you got" I said smirking as we compete with each other, eventually he wins, "You're just lucky" I said pouting, he kissed my forehead, "That's my prize" He said giggling.

That's when I kissed his lips, by pulling his collar shirt "That's the real prize" I said and winked at him, "I like that prize" He said.

"Then you should win more" I said, joking "Okay..." He said taking it seriously, as he started to find something that we can play both.

He find one the one that kills zombie, "Start"  He said as we both started to scream while killing the zombies, and I win, "Well I guess you're not getting one this time" I said laughing and gets the tickets out of the machine.

He pouted as we both continue to play games, soon we got tired and now we're at the counter ready to trade the ticket to the cashier girl.