White Crayon : Hwang Hyunjin

"You know using a White Crayon on white paper is like loving someone who doesn't feel the same way"

"Why?"

"It MARKS.....but always INVISIBLE"

Characters:

Hwang Hyunjin as Himself
Yun Myeong Ju as Yourself or Whoever on your mind was

Yun Myeong Ju

Here I am again, watching My Bestfriend who's walking down the hallway with lots of girls around him, it's not easy to have a Bestfriend who is so popular in their school.

"Myeong Ju!" I heard my name being called by a familiar voice as I was about to leave, "Shoot" I uttered in my breath before turning around and give him a smile.

I felt some glares in me, "Hey" I answered back, "When did you arrive?" He asked, "Just now" I said as he was now walking beside me.

"Should we go to class?" He asked, "Yeah... I just need to go to my locker" I said, still feeling some glares, "Gu-Girls please stop..." He said, as he saw me getting uncomfortable.

The girls whined, "See you later Hyunjin" We lastly heard before they left "Thanks" I said, smiling, "No problem" He said, "So...Is it true that you're moving to Japan?" He suddenly brought it.

"When did you hear that?" I asked, "I went to your house to pick you up but then your mom said you already left, then I saw some box all over your hallway door".

"Then I asked your Mom why's there a box all over your hallway door" "She said that you three we're moving to Japan" He explained.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He said looking at me sadly, "I was.... it's just it's not the right time for you to know" I said looking away.

"Then when?" He asked, holding my both arm making my heart beat fast, "I-I....–" A school bell interrupt me, I sighed, and get away from his grip and ran to my classroom.

"Myeong Ju!" I heard him screamed my name but I just ignores it and ran to my classroom, "Running away from your prince again?"I heard Kumi said.

I nodded in response, "So....I heard from him that you're moving to Japan" She brought it, "I am..." I said admitting it, "Why?" She asked.

"Nothing much" I said, she pouted, "You're so short for words" She said, I just nodded, "When are you going to confess to him?" She finally said it.

I stopped what I'm doing and looked at her for a second, and continue to do what I'm doing, "Don't tell me you don't?" She said, "I....I will" I answered.

"When? When you came back from Japan?" She said annoyed, "If I we're you.... I'm going to confess now before it got too late" She said, turning my head to where Hyunjin's seat are.

"I will....just not now" I said removing my chin on h er hand and focused on my things, "When?" She asked excitedly.

"Before I go" I answered shortly, she whined "But why?" "I don't like confessing now...." I answered, "Plus.... we'll go tomorrow morning so I'm not gonna be here" "So maybe I'm gonna confess before the both of us go home"  I said.

"Smart" She said, I nodded, soon the teacher came in and started to discuss her lesson.

Lunch came, I placed a note on. Hyunjin's table, before I go to the canteen, since I knew that he's going to the bathroom, before heading out to eat.