Everything Comes Together

(I do not own Karate Kid, Cobra Kai, or any of its characters.)

(I do not own the pictures either.)

(Strong and Mature Language use in all of the chapters)

Info:

(Y/N): Your Name

(L/N): Last Name

Panama City, California

Tech Town

Robby Keene, the son of Johnny Lawrence is pretending to work at Tech Town as Eduardo. Robby is behind the repair store. Soon a man approaches Robby with his laptop.

Man: So this damn thing crashed. Took our holiday pictures with it, wedding too. My wife is pissed.

Robby: Well, l'm sorry about that. Let's see what we can do. 

Robby opens the laptop.

Robby: Ah, the 15-inch. That's a nice machine. Don't worry. I get 20 of these a day. I'll take care of it.

Man: Thank you.

Robby: No problem. Uh, it might take a little while, though, because these, uh, logic boards use ATX-standard form factor, which is just a little more complicated than the Neo-ITX...

Man: You know what? I'm just... I'm just gonna go grab a Starbucks, and l'll come back in, what, an hour or so?

Robby: That sounds great. Oh, and, uh, what's your password, just so I can log in?

Man: It's, uh, "password."

Robby: Don't sweat it. Mine's 1234.

Man: 'laughs' Thanks for taking care of this, um...Eduardo. You're a lifesaver.

Robby: It's my pleasure.

The man walks away and goes to get a Starbucks. As soon as he leaves Robby gets from behind the counter and takes the laptop out back where he sees, Trey, Cruz, and the real Eduardo.

Trey: Yo, Robby, what'd we get?

Robby: 15-incher. 

Cruz takes the laptop and Robby gives Eduardo back his shirt along with his name tag.

Cruz: Noice.

Robby: Thanks, Eddie. We'll get you your cut.

(Timeskip)

Robby is in a parking garage with Trey and Cruz on their skateboards. Robby uses the laptop to make a sale.

Robby: I got three guys right now willing to pay $400 and no questions asked.

Trey: Oh, man. Dude, have them each Venmo half and then give it to who shows up first.

Robby looks at Trey.

Robby: What about the other two?