Cooling

(I do not own Karate Kid, Cobra Kai, or any of its characters.)

(I do not own the pictures either.)

(Strong and Mature Language use in all of the chapters)

Info:

(Y/N): Your Name

(L/N): Last Name

________________________________________________________________________________

Reseda, California

South Seas Apartment #20

The next day after the dealership Robby wakes up from your bedroom. You thought it was best if Robby stayed the night at your house. Your mom allowed him to stay over for the night. He gets up and smells breakfast.  He walks to the kitchen. Your mom looks at him.

Tamara: Hey. Robby, right?

Robby: Yes. I'm Robby. It smells good in here. Where's (Y/N)?

Tamara: Taking a shower. He'll be out soon.

Robby: OK. 

Robby just stands still awkwardly. Your mom laughs at him a little.

Tamara: Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to get some food?

Robby: I don't know. I already feel like I'm intruding.

Tamara: Hey, (Y/N) and I have a rule here. Nobody leaves here hungry.

Robby: 'chuckles' That's a good rule actually.

Tamara: It is. Now come here and get some food, Robby.

Robby walks to a counter and grabs a plate. Robby goes to your mom and she gives him some eggs, a pancake, and three sausage links.

Robby: Thank you. And thanks for letting me spend the night.

Tamara: It's good to know (Y/N)'s opening up to more people. He must really trust you.

Robby: What do you mean?

Tamara: (Y/N), he--He doesn't bring people too close to him. When he was a kid, he was worried that bringing company would bring more bills to pay. Some of the kids even taunted him at school growing up. He even preferred to work alone all the time. But since he's been doing karate and he's found a father figure in Daniel LaRusso, he has been more open. You're the first person who he has invited to our house. You're his first best friend, Robby.

Robby: Wow. Sounds like (Y/N) had a rough childhood. I'm sorry you two went through that.

Tamara: It's OK, Robby. I just want to ask you something.

Robby: Anything.

Tamara: Look out for my son, please. He needs a good friend like you around. I hope that you two will continue being friends.

Robby: Mrs. (L/N). (Y/N) has done so much for me already. Of course I'll look out for him.

Tamara: Thank you, Robby.

Soon after, you get out of the shower. You dry your hair and body with a towel. You dry off and put on your clothes. You hear your phone vibrate and see that it's a message from Mr. LaRusso. You look at the message and see what it says.