⋆ ✧ Chapter 15 ✧ ⋆

3rd Person POV

Kirishima was still on his knees next to the bed, his head turned looking at Todoroki with horror.

They were both silent, Todoroki giving the red haired boy a death glare. Without any second thought, Kirishima pushed him aside and sprinted outside the dorms and started to bolt it back to the school building. But he heard footsteps behind him, and glanced only to see Todoroki glaring at him even more.

'OH SHIT' was all Kirishima could think. His adrenaline running wild. He immediately thought that he was the next victim to this monster, so he thought of sending the pictures to someone, anyone.

He grabbed his phone, almost dropping it. He was still sprinting, but slightly slowed down since he was on his phone.

He saw the first contact on his messages, Mina, and immediately texted her the pictures with a "todoro" after it. He couldn't focus on that anymore and kept sprinting but was kicked into an alleyway, where all the trash went from the school.

His phone went flying and got cracked but he didn't care at all. All he could focus on was the monster before him, holding a knife with blood stained on it.

"I'll get rid of anything in my way. That means you, Kirishima." He said his name in a deep and emotionless voice, dripping with venom.

"W-Why are you doing this?! WHY DID YOU KILL URARAKA AND HURT BAKUGOU?!! TELL ME!!!" Kirishima screamed. He was so scared, he knew this was it.

"Why..? Why..?!" Todoroki whispered and then started to laugh maniacally. "For Izuku, that was why! Uraraka liked him, so I got rid of her, Bakugou started to get feelings for him, so I taught him a lesson to not mess with what's mine! And you," He slowly stepped closer to the boy on the ground. "You're trying to separate us. Now I have to get rid of you too." He tightened his grip on the knife and raised his arm, and then stabbed Kirishima in the gut, and kept on doing it over and over. He started to punch him and cut him until he stopped. He looked at Kirishima with disgust and started to walk back to the dorms to clean himself up.

Kirishima.. wasn't even recognizable.

One thing Todoroki forgot about, was the cracked phone beeping with text messages.

End of Lunch~~

Mina was shaking. She was terrified. After Kirishima sent her those texts, she texted back multiple times but didn't get a reply. She had feared the worst happened. And knows who did it. She could tell that "todoro" most likely meant Todoroki.

'So he was right about his suspicions. Oh god..'

She was walking back to class with her friends and sat down in her seat.

Soon everyone arrived in class, but one person. Kirishima.

Todoroki and Midoriya came back, but Todoroki was.. off. He had a small smile on his face, like something was hilarious.

Mina was shaking. 'What do I do? Does he know Kristina texted me? Am I next?!'

The bell rang and Aizawa started to talk about an upcoming project, but Mina suddenly stood up, making Aizawa stop.

"M-Mr. Aizawa! I-I have something to say!" She was visibly shaking harshly now, and everyone could see that.

"Uh... you could've just raised your hand." He said slightly annoyed that she interrupted class.

"It's i-important!" She turned around and stared straight at Todoroki and pointed directly at him.

"H-He did it!" She yelled.

Everyone looked her, then at Todoroki, very confused.

"What? Mina sit down before I send you to the office." Mr. Aizawa was getting kind of annoyed at this point and started to walk towards her till he she yelled again.

"T-Todoroki was the one who killed Uraraka and hurt Bakugou! I have proof of it!!!" Everyone stared at Mina in horror. "Look at this!" She pulled out her phone and showed the texts she received from Kirishima. "Kirishima found evidence that he did it! And I think he even hurt Kirishima!"

"Hold on Ashido, you can't just-" Aizawa was cut off by Todoroki, who still sat in his seat.

"It's true. I killed them both and hurt Bakugou. I was the one who did it." His eyes were emotionless, but he had a sick smiled on his face. Everyone in the classroom was dead silent, looking at Todoroki with terrified expressions.

"W-Why...? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!" Kaminari stood up from his seat, screaming. "WHY WOULD YOU HURT THEM? YOU MONSTER!"

After what felt like hours but was really a couple of seconds, Todoroki responded.

"It was for him. It was all for him." He looked at Midoriya and then laughed like a maniac.

"YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE A HERO!" Kaminari started to run towards Todoroki, but he froze him along with the rest of the class, except for Midoriya. Everyone's heads were exposed, but their bodies were completely frozen.

"I did it all for you, Izuku." Todoroki started to slowly walk towards Midoriya. All the green haired boy did was shakily stand up, to scared to even do anything. To find out that the person he was cuddling with not even 10 minutes ago was the person who murdered and hurt two of his friends absolutely terrified him.

Everyone in the class was yelling at Todoroki now, but he ignored it all, and had his eyes set on Midoriya.

"G-Get away! Get away from me!" Midoriya sprinted out of the classroom, but Todoroki was close behind him.

"What do you want from me?!" Midoriya glanced behind him, still running for his life. He thought he was the next victim, not knowing what Todoroki's intentions were.

"You, I want you Midoriya! That's all I've ever wanted ever since the sports festival! I love you Midoriya!" This shocked Midoriya, which made him slow down a little bit, but unfortunately Todoroki pushed him to the ground and sat on Midoriya so he wouldn't run away. They were both facing each other, trying to catch their breath.

"Y-You what...?" Midoriya said, tears starting to form in his eyes.

"I love you. And I want you all for myself. I'm sorry for this Izuku, I know you don't like needles." Todoroki grabbed a syringe that was in his pocket for some reason and put it inside Midoriya's arm.

"I love you." Was the last thing Midoriya heard before he passed out.

====
Might be one or two more chapters left ??

Proofreaddd

1090 words