•7•

At the cafe

Jungkook P.O.V

"Yah Kim y/n! Why are you late? You told me you don't take long." Me and y/n walk to her friends while holding hands. "You know I want to go to you and just..." Rose look at our hands. Y/n realise it too and try to pull her hands away but I take it back. "Wait. Why are you guys holding hand together?" I look at y/n. Awww she blushing. 'Cute'. I mumbled. " I and y/n are dating now." "What!?" They shock and look at y/n. "Girl you have to tell me everything later." Jennie said. She just nod shyly. I can't hold it and just pinch her cheeks. "Aww baby. You're so cute you know." "Baby...baby?" She blushed more. "Stop it boy. That girl already burning." I just chuckle. "Hey y/n. We have 15 minutes before break end. You still hungry?" Rose ask her. " Of course I am" She jump excitedly. " Then we wait for you." " No no it's okay. I will eat with her since I don't it yet." "Lover boy you sure sound weird. Y/n are you really dating him?" Lisa whisper to her but still I heard it girl. " Ok then. We will go first. Bye y/n bye Jungkook." Jisoo said and four of them walk out from the cafeteria. We waved at them and I take mine and
y/n order. Since I her childhood friend of course I know her favourite food. Duh...

Y/N P.O.V

I see Jungkook bring us our food. "Thanks kook." I smile at him. "Your welcome baby." He wink. Aish this guy. I can't stop blushing. "So tell me." "Tell what?" He look at me like I said something stupid. " Y/n..tell me why was you crying when we see each other at the rooftop?" I then become nervous and sad. How do I say it to him? Jimin is his friend after all. "Hmmmm actually I fell yeah I fell." " Really y/n? Fell? Good lie. Now tell me the truth." " I..I..hmmmm it's about Jimin." He look at me curiously. I tell him about all the incident. When jimin insult me. After I told him, he look angry. Damn y/n, what have you done? "Really? He said that?" I just nod sadly. "oh I'm gonna beat him." I quickly calm him. "No no. Relax. I mean he's your friend and at least what he said is true." Jungkook hold my hand. "Y/n baby. Listen to me. You pretty just the way you are. You are you. And no one can insult you. Even you are not pretty, you're kind. Really kind. That's what make me fall in love with you. Okay? Don't think bad about yourself. Just ignore him. It's pity of him for leaving this precious diamond." He smile. Aww Kookie. What have you done? You're so sweet. " Baby, why are you crying?" " Am I?" I wipes my tears and smile. " Thank you Kookie. Thank you very much." After our sweet session and eating, we go to our classroom. " I will wait for you after class okay?"
"Okay." Me and Jungkook walk seperate way. I sit at my place and Rose just smirk at me. " You owe me one fucking story bitch." "Yeah yeah." And just like that I tell her the whole story including Jimin incident.

" What the hell Jimin said like that? You're pretty girl. And Jungkook. Tell me when you guys have a first date." She smile teasingly. " Ok..okay." " hahahaha. You're blushing bitch." Then our lecture come and teach us. We've done our lesson and get ready to go home. We reach the gate and saw Jungkook. " Looks like someone boyfriend gonna walk her home." Lisa said while wiggling her eyebrows. " Yeah seems like that. Why not we left them alone girls?" Jisoo said. And the girls just nod then walk away while laughing. " They're so weird." I smile and walk towards Jungkook. "Hi." "Hi. Let's go?." " Yeah." And we walk to home while holding hands again.

At home

" We here. Thanks kook. Are you really okay to walk alone?" I ask him worriedly " Yeah. Don't worry. My house just near here remember?" " Yeah, right." I giggle. Then he pull my face and give me a peck at lips. I stutter with his action and blush. " I love when you blushing." He said.
" Ya..yah." He then point at his cheeks and I just give him a peck. He smile widely. This bunny I swear. " Okay I will go in first. Bye Kookie." " Bye bunny." " Yah! You're the bunny." I tell him and quickly run into my house. He just laugh and walk back home happily.