•15•

Jungkook P.O.V
I don’t answer him. I just shut my mouth. When he doesn’t hear my answer, it makes him angry. He just walks to his scary table and take a small knife. He walks to me and put it on my cheeks. “You don’t answer me so I just give you my opinion. I heard small knife is more painful. I want you too feel more pain and more torture. Don’t worry it’s just the beginning.”

I become terrified and scare. He slowly makes small cut and I see red colour on his knife. He starts to laugh evilly.

“Hahahahaha it’s not even starts yet but you already scare. What a scaredy bunny.” He then makes more cut on my hands. It really painful like he said.

“You’re so boring. Just like Irene you both just know to cry. You can’t even fight back.” How do I want to fight if I’ve been tied like this you stupid. I said that in my thought only. I’m sure y/n will be worry and will try to find me. Just wait Park Jimin.

“Ughhh still no reaction. I will just leave you here and will give more pain tomorrow. I need to sleep early to meet my baby. Bye bunny boy.” He laughs and walk out from here. It’s too dark. I watch my surrounding and found a window but it’s gets obstruct with a wood. I sigh. Can I get out from here? My y/n…she will get worry and scare. Whatever it is, I need to get out from here.

Y/n P.O.V
I walk to university by my own. Weird. Jungkook will always walk with me or ride with me with his car but today he’s not. Maybe he sicks again. I gasped. I need to see him after this. Aishhh this bunny. I already told him. Three days is not enough. He needs to rest more. I sigh and just keep walking. While walks I heard a hon behind me.

I turn around and see a black car. With a rolling eyes, I already know who it is. “Babe, let’s go together.” He low his car speed. “Park Jimin, how many times do I need to tell you. Leave me alone. I don’t love you anymore so please stop calling me that.” I slow yell at him and walk more faster. I’m too lazy to talk to him now. Without Jungkook, I feel so lonely and sad today.

At university
“Hey girl. Where’s your boyfriend? He’s not with you?” Jennie asks me. I just shakes my head. “No. he doesn’t reply my text or answer my call. I think he sicks again.” I said sadly. “Aigooo uri baby. Don’t worry y/n ah. You can visit him later but now we need to go first.” We walk to our locker. “Hey I have something spicy about our Lisa here.” Rose said while chuckle. We look at Lisa and she just blush.

We look back at Rose and ask her to tell us. “She got a boyfriend yesterday.” “Really?!” We really shock. Yeah she’s a savage but when it comes to love she’s become very shy to talk to boys. “Who is it huh?” I smirk. “Yoongi.” She whispered but we can catch it. “Oh my god. Yoongi is your boyfriend?! Congratulations Lisa! Oh my god my baby is grown up.” Jisoo said dramatically while wipes her fake tears. “Stop pretending Jisoo. I know you like Jin.” I said directly. “No..no I’m not. Who said I love him?” “Awww but I love you too. I think I’m the only one who love you.”

We surprised by someone voice. We saw BTS walk toward us. I see Lisa already blushing hard when she sees her boyfriend and Jisoo already flutter by Jin statement. Yoongi walk to Lisa and hug side her. “Good morning baby.” “Good morning to you too.” Yoongi smile and peck her cheeks.

“Yah respect single people here.” Jisoo said. “Ehhh I thought you like me.” Jisoo become flutter again. “No…no I’m not. Let’s go girls.” She walk away fastly but we all know she’s shy right now. We just laugh. “We will go first. Bye guys.” we wave them and I’m sure that I saw Hoseok glare at Lisa. What’s wrong with this guy now? What’s with the glare? Weird.

If Hoseok now know that his lover has someone else, what he gonna do? Is he will become like Jimin or will he move on? Who knows. He like killing so the only decision is in his head.😏

Sorry for the boring chapter but don't worry more exciting story will come later. 🤗