A False Alarm

When Falco, Rowena and Kenneth approached the monarchial accommodations, they found Eithne standing outside of Tigris and Oda's bedchamber with a smile most sinister upon her countenance. From within the chamber, Oda could be heard exclaiming: "Achilles, he isn't breathing! What are we to do?" It was then that Eithne made her exit from the monarchial accommodations, that sinister smile of hers still upon her countenance.

Upon hearing that the Divine Deucalion was not breathing, the three ran into the bedchamber to find Tigris beginning to stir. It was a false alarm, nothing more nothing less, but Eithne did not seem to know that.

Seeing that his father was alright, Falco proceeded to depart to go after his elder sister when he heard his father say: "Do you depart so quickly, my son? Have you nothing to say to your paterfamilias?"

"Father, Eithne thinks you have died and has departed the monarchial accommodations! With her being in league with Taurus there is no doubt she intends to tell him that you are dead!"

Sitting up, Tigris stroked his beard and smiled. "Well now... That is an idea." Getting out of bed, the Son of Conall stretched and looked over to his armour stand. "One that should teach Taurus and my treacherous daughter to be premature."

"Tigris, are you sure about this?" Oda asked her husband. "Are you well?"

"I have never been better, Oda!" the Divine Deucalion answer. "The gods that are good have healed me, but I shall pace myself. I will not be as premature as Eithne. The coup will be starting any moment today, we must be ready to fight it."