Part 2

Arden opens the door to find Conall stumbling onto his doorstep, shivering, bleeding, and scared. There's a dazed look in his eyes, almost as if he was drugged. He looks like he'd been assaulted. Looking up at him swaying slightly, close to passing out, Conall mumbles "...didn't know where else to go..." then collapsed in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, it's true pet, and you will be mine if you let me" he said stepping closer to tower over hero and caress his cheek.

Conall leaned into the touch and whimpered, lowering his head.

Arden sensed some residing fear and pushed farther. He tilted Conall's chin up,

"Look at me when I'm talking to you pet," he whispered.

Conall whimpered again and looked Arden in the eyes cowering back slightly.

"You will be mine," Arden growled.

"Okay master..." Conall said hesitantly

Arden smiled wide.

"Eeek!" Conall exclaimed as he picked him up and set him down on his lap at the table.

"It's alright pet, it's time for breakfast"

"I expect you to eat everything I give you, when I was giving you a bath last night it felt as if you were only skin and bones."

Conall obediently ate everything Arden fed him.

"Do you have any plans for today or anything you wanna do?"

"No I don't think so master. Tomorrow I will have to attend class though."

Arden was happy that his pet was thinking about the future, quickly accepting his role, but a little shocked that Conall was able to balance school and fighting him.

"Pet,"

"Mhmm"

"I have a question. How are you able to fight me all the time and still attend school?"

"Well," he looked away guiltily "I normally make it home in time to quickly change and grab my bag" he finished, rubbing his arm.

"Hmm, we'll you will no longer be doing that sweetheart. I want you to focus on your studies."

"What?!" He exclaimed. "I like fighting crime! And I want to see you more!"

Arden smiled "Well pet I want you to move in with me here so I can watch you and always take care of you. And of course," his smile getting wider "there are other things I want to do to you as well"

Conall blushed a deep red and hid his face in the sweater. He shuffled around on masters lap, burying his face in Arden's shirt.

"I'd like that too." He mumbled

"What was that sweetheart, I couldn't quite hear you?" Arden asked, smirking.

"I'd like that too!" He repeated blushing a deep scarlet

"You're so cute!" Arden said nuzzling into hero's neck.

"I know exactly what I'm gonna do with you"