💖The truth is I adore you💖

Ship: Doren
Genre: Enemies to Lovers AU! Baristas!Doren
Plot: Everyday in the small cafe was a competition to Renjun and Doyoung. Everyone else would describe them as kindergarten enemies. Welcome to the wonderful and chaotic love story of two idiots hinting on each other with bullying...
Words:~2043~

Edited

Author PoV
Here they both were, bickering and 1 hour earlier at work "I obviously arrived first!" Renjun argued "No, it was me I touched the door first so I was here first!" Doyoung shot back and Renjun just groaned rolling his eyes "That's not how it works.." he mumbled annoyed and Doyoung just scoffed "Well that's how it works for me" he answered dryly looking down at his watch before looking back at Renjun

The boy just stood there awkwardly he was still feeling hungry and sleepy, not having been able to eat nor sleep more because of this stupid...whatever they were trying to do
"W-wanna go eat something..?" He snapped his head into Doyoungs direction watching him scrape his nape. He was obviously embarrassed about asking this you could even see him blush if you squinted "Why should I?" Renjun asked not buying the taller boys offer

"Well we have like an whole hour left before our shifts start and guessing by the time you woke up you didn't have time to eat anything." He confidently explained as if had been practicing the same line every single day. Renjun thought about it quickly before nodding "You're paying though, since u invited me" he added already starting to walk into a direction of a cafe he knew they would both enjoy.

"Hey that's-" Doyoung started but he just sighed and ran after the boy 'This is my chance to get closer to him!' was what he thought and if it meant paying then so be it. Catching up to the boy they walked side by side.

They arrived at the cafe and Renjun immediately went inside talking to someone. It was cute and small looking. Hidden in the corners of the streets. The colour theme of the cafe was pastel yellow and white. Inside of it plants and cute lights dangling from the ceiling decorated the place. It smelled like sweets with a hint of coffee 'This definitely matches him..' was what he thought watching Renjun hitting the guy's shoulder.

When he came back they awkwardly smiled at each other before going to the back and choosing a table to sit at. To busy looking at the menu Doyoung missed the way the small boy was peaking from behind his menu card "So what do you wanna eat?" Renjun asked he didn't have to look at the menu anymore he knew it in and out "I don't know.. do you have any recommendations you seem to know this place." Doyoung replied back not looking up.

"So what? I'm not your waiter to give you recommendations and tell you about the specials." he rolled his eyes "Wow what a surprise I thought you work here?!" Doyoung shot back in a very sarcastic tone "I wonder what Taeil Hyung would think about you going to other cafes" Finally he had looked up from the menu, only to smirk at the boy who was obviously pretty annoyed "Don't you dare!" He threatened back.

A few months back Jaemin had bought coffee from another cafe and Taeil hyung had sulked and went into a depressed kind of state for like 1 month staying up everyday to perfect and find a better recipe. It was honestly terrifying so after that we made pact of not telling him if we go to another cafe or else hell would break out.

And before Doyoung could talk back the waiter came he was about 5'2 tall had pale and hairless skin, a cute face and green minty dyed hair. "May I take your order?" He asked flashing a smile and Renjun just rolled his eyes "Drop the act Chenle your charms won't work. Bring me the usual and get him fruit sandwiches" Doyoung looked surprised but smiled anyways which Renjun saw making him blush and get embarrassed.