Eyes Meet

SCP-049

Being stuck in your cell gave you a lot of time to think. Why did they transfer you to a different prison? Why did everyone keep mentioning odd creatures and terrifying 'accidents' that racked this place? To be honest you weren't sure of anything much anymore. How long you'd been there, if you'd die in here, or even what your purpose was in the place.

A loud clunk of the door opening interrupted your train of thought.

"Hurry up, we don't have all day!" A guard quickly pulled you from your small cell and pulled you into the dark, foul hallway.

You both soon arrived at a larger doorway. In front of the entrance stood two other guards. One of them held another prisoner in their grasp and sharply pushed them into you, making you stumble a bit from the surprise. Again, the guards pushed you both in the cell and closed the door behind you.

From the speakers above, you heard the researcher bark out orders; "You two will both be testing with SCP-049. Listen to the orders from the speakers in the cell lest you be terminated."

SCP-049? Was that one of the creatures you'd been hearing about? And what were they going to be testing?

After shoving you both into the containment center and locking the doors behind you, you began to look around.

There seemed to be a person standing near one of the corners of the room.

As you turned you noticed it's features. It looked to be a plague doctor from the time of the black death. But it seemed to have these piercing eyes, almost purely black with little pinpricks of white for pupils.

"There seems to be more patients for me to cure today."

SCP-096

Another scream echoed from somewhere down the hall. God you hated it here; you didn't belong here. Being framed for crime you didn't commit could sure get you into a pretty fucked up place. Like this one.

The door opens up to reveal a guard, ready to take you to the next testing session.

You quickly stand up from your bed and hurried to the door, practically ready for your death at this point.

"Ready?" he asks.

"Ready as I can be." You respond in an quieted tone.

The door shut behind you as you both walk to SCP-096's cell.

The silence was killing you already.

After what seemed like an eternity, you finally reached the large door that held the supposed SCP.

In front of the door was another guard holding another D-Class, almost looking excited ready to push you both into the cell.

Psychopath.

Both of you were pushed into the cell, and the door loudly shuts behind you. Almost as if it's making sure you remember that it's real life, not nightmares or dreams.

"You two will both be testing with SCP 096. Listen to the orders from the speakers in the cell lest you be terminated."

After that it was almost silent. Almost.

A soft weeping could be heard next to you. Something or someone was hunched over.

Greyish, tight looking skin with very prominent bones. It looked like it's spine was going to jump out of the flesh of the creature at any second. Blood seemed to puddle around it with splatters of it reaching around the walls.

"One of you interact with SCP 096."

You both looked at each other, hesitant in your movements. Finally, the other inmate takes a step forward, shaking in their movements toward the SCP.

You already feel guilty.

SCP-035

Hell.

The word you would perfectly describe this place as. Researchers were stuck up pricks, guards either pitied us or were major assholes and all the other D-Class were mostly just packs of morons clumped together. A few people weren't too bad compared to others.

Like yourself of course.

The door quickly opened to reveal a guard, probably ready to ship you to your death at this point for how much you've pissed him off in the past

"Hurry the hell up." Ah, and he's in a bad mood.
Just what you needed.

"Can't you give me 5 more minutes mister?" You said in an almost Harley Quinn voice, stalling for as much time as you could get.

"Come on smart aleck!"

He quickly grabbed your arm to drag you out to hallway, ready to kill you himself at this point.

"Ya' like it rough mister?" You choked out a laugh, barely able to keep up on your feet from the force that he was putting on your arm.

As soon as you reached the doors to the cell, the guard tried to open the door as quick as he could, dreading anymore time that he'd be forced to spend with you and your constant quips and jokes.

Once the guard managed to get rid of you, the door closed behind, leaving you in silence for only a few seconds. Then a voice behind you spoke up.

"Hello."

Can you hit that vote button for me? I can't seem to reach... ;)

Hello my Signets. Have you drank any water today? What about eating food? I love you all and wish wellbeing for you!