013

I woke up, it was about 6am. I was up earlier than usual. It was a cold day and I could hear the rain breaking their fall into our windows. I got out of bed and out on some shorts with a baggy T-shirt. I decided to go downstairs to make some breakfast for myself. I walked into the kitchen to get a drink. I opened the fridge door whilst getting the orange juice and pouring a glass. As I was doing this I heard someone rush downstairs. Of course it was phil. "Desperate hoe." I muttered whilst drinking my orange juice. I was about to put it back in the fridge but Phil said, "can I have some of that."

I gave him a stare then put the juice back and slammed the fridge door. I walked to the living room whilst hitting his shoulder as I walked past. I sat in the sofa whilst aggressively eating my plain piece of toast. Phil sat down next to me. I moved over but he moved closer. "Can you just leave me alone." I said to him. "What is your problem? I just want to talk things out." He replied. "very funny. Talk things out? Or do you wanna kiss things out like you did with that girl." I shouted. "It wasn't intentionally!" Phil defending himself. "I literally saw you kiss for like 20 seconds." I said whilst dropping my hands. "It was only like 3 seconds." He said. "Why where you even kissing her?" I asked him trying to hold in my tears. "She came onto me ok, I didn't know. I was baffled. I was drunk." He stammered.

"I thought you would actually try and make a believable excuse." I sighed. I stormed of to my room. "Y/n wait." Phil said. I got in and put on a hoodie and joggers. "Where are you going?" Jude asked. "Out." I replied whilst getting my keys. Phil asked the same thing. "To see mason." I grinned at him whilst slamming the door.

Y/n: mason I need you

Y/n: answer your Phone bitch

Mason: woah relax. I'm at home.

Y/n: perfect, I'm on my way right now.

Mason: alr, talk to you then.

Once I arrived at masons rather large house I opened the door to him in boxers and a robe. I walked into his house. "Come in." Mason joked. "You know Phil tried to say he kissed her because he was drunk." I said. "Like who does that." I said whilst sinking into his sofa. "Calm down." He said whilst taking a seat next to me. "You need to stop doing things like this, you have to just accept it's happened and look at the future. Do you see one with Phil?" He told me. "I don't know." I said sitting upwards. "Maybe he doesn't deserve you." Mason said whilst staring at my lips. "Who does." I asked.

Mason kissed me. It felt so wrong but so right. He took off his robe and got on top of me in only his boxers. I pulled back from the kiss. "I'm sorry." I said whilst standing up and walking away.

Girl, what was I doing I got to many boys to chose from. As I was opening the door Phil stood there. He looked to the side of me and saw Mason putting back his robe on. "Did you just have sex with him?" Phil asked. "No, he would probably last longer than you though." I chuckled whilst walking away. "Y/n. Can you just listen to what I have to say." Phil begged me. "That didn't work out last time." I told him. I decided to listen to him but only because I felt bad about what had happened with Mason.

"I really love you, I don't want to lose you. I made a really stupid mistake that night and I shouldn't have put you or your feelings in danger that way. Please just forgive me I love you so much y/n." He sobbed. I listened to his words. Everything I could dream a boy would say to me. I hugged him. "I love you too Phil." I smiled.