Mi cUp? : Chapter:8:

Looking up and stopping to swallowing the food in her mouth.

Un looked at Fri dead in his eyes.

Fri blushed from the eye contact for being so long,like a anime character who was nervous of close contact he turned away,and blew out a puff he held in.

Silence.

Cocking her head to the side, she huffed.

How drunk was?How stupid was she to let someone go on her phone and Through it?!?

ALSO IN HER FILES?

HER FILES? THE MANY SECRETS SHE LOCK'S AND NEVER OPENS TO ANYONE ,NOW A RANDOM STRANGER HAS JUST SEEN IT!!?!

There's no getting put off this now.

Un thought as she got ready to tell.

Sitting up and crossing her arms on the table with her legs crossed tight together.

"Ahem"

She responded,looking as he sat up.

Still shirtless and with sweat from the cooking heat and outside dancing and weather heat glowed on his pecs and stomach.

"Hmm" she said looking at his (>~<)then in his eyes.

Quickly looking away, Fri clueless, sat up straight which flexed his body and leaned back in his chair with his legs spread out in denim jeans.

His knees grazing the island table curved gray edges.

Slightly.

"You can't tell anyone, your voice box will be mine if you do, and know that I will know, if you tell,I mean what I speak" she started.

Placing her glass of orange juice down licking the wetness from her top lip.

Tasting bitter after taste beer from last night and chalky smudged lip gloss.

Need to wash up later.

She said in her head.

"So the files...."

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY JAMAICA!!?! 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲